My Latest Suspension Mod

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Apa lagi?

BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY!

Fab, the center ball nut is made of what material? Haha now your suspension system have more resemblance to my RC car.... :nyehehe:

question pls:

It look like wiith this pillow mount, we can do away with the rubber rear abs mount...betul kah?

:yes:

one word..!!!! B) Awesome..!!!! :eek: That bugger just took me for a ride.....he'd...?? he'd..?? argh..virus spreading again...

Thank you..Fabian..!!

Thank you..Fabian..!!

Thank you..Fabian..!!

Thank you..Fabian..!!

he lost control of his car trying to attack a corner ..oversteers..tried to counter..then we ended up facing an oncoming Bus!!! whao..!!!!! :eek: I'm not scared..(used to it ma.. :blush: )but whoa..!!! :eek: :yes: the fun factor is there... :yes:

Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jun 15 2005, 07:40 PM
:yes:

one word..!!!! B) Awesome..!!!! :eek: That bugger just took me for a ride.....he'd...?? he'd..?? argh..virus spreading again...

Thank you..Fabian..!!

Thank you..Fabian..!!

Thank you..Fabian..!!

Thank you..Fabian..!!

he lost control of his car trying to attack a corner ..oversteers..tried to counter..then we ended up facing an oncoming Bus!!! whao..!!!!! :eek: I'm not scared..(used to it ma.. :blush: )but whoa..!!! :eek: :yes: the fun factor is there... :yes:

Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!Buy..!!
don't scare ppl lah.. .hehehe

was trying to feint a drift... just went a bit over.. hahaha

the upgrade was good cos if I drive it clean, it'll corners well.. but if I purposely throw it into corners, it'll slide but rather controlled....

the center bearing is a spherical bearing I bought (not custom made) and then custom make the housing to put in the bearings...

Originally posted by bmwky@Jun 15 2005, 03:18 PM
question pls:

It look like wiith this pillow mount, we can do away with the rubber rear abs mount...betul kah?
yes, it replaces that stock rubber mount... just like my front camber plates...

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jun 15 2005, 07:40 PM
Errrr, how did the bus driver take it? Did he get a scare of his life? :D

Top Bottom