My First UDM - E39 525i M-Sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jchan

Club Guest
Got my first UDM E39 525 M-Sport Version a couple of months ago. Used to be a die-hard Merc fan until someone told me that I look 10 years older sitting in my E200 !! I must say the handling of the BMW is by far alot better than the Merc although I find that my UDM makes quite abit of interior noise (squeaky noise coming from drivers window etc .... any cure ??)It is also my first experience on 19' rims. Feels abit too hard for my liking. I might decide to put it up for sale in the classified. Here are some pics .....

Having problems uploading the files :( Attachment does not seem to be working ... any idea ?

Nice ride .... but a pair of 18 inch M-Parallels will make it look even better. Not to mention some improvements in the ride comfort area.

Cheers bro,

No, bro, running on stock absorbers but planning to change to Blistein sports absorbers and incidentally, getting some advice from sifu feisaldzul ....

Beautiful machine, man...

The Bilstein abs that you are looking for is cheaper way down south. PM me if you are interested...BTW, can u oso PM me the $ u paid for your UDM?

Originally posted by jchan@Feb 2 2006, 05:38 AM
No, bro, running on stock absorbers but planning to change to Blistein sports absorbers and incidentally, getting some advice from sifu feisaldzul ....

u dun want my advise ? :D

btw feisal is also my good buddy ..... but he 'left' me when he join the E39 gang ... His company pays him more, I guess ... :dunno:

Hi Congrats,
Ya , i.m riding on the 19" also, ride was very harsh and i'm with PSS 9, Had my previous e39 on 18" with B8 was perfect.

Cheerss

Hi e39 Buddies,
any one wanted to try the e throttle booster ? can arrange the meet up 2 moro.

Cheerss

Originally posted by 535i@Feb 2 2006, 07:06 PM
His company pays him more, I guess ... :dunno:
Rite,

And you're just the same poor old UNDER-PAID, UNDER-APPRECIATED yet OVER-WORKED chap .. like me also !!! :nyehehe: Want to upgrade to an E39 also tak mampu .... keep my old lady je la! :p

Cheers,

Top Bottom