My BMW-From Sarawak

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
solo;545185 said:
Hope your wife doesn't feel jealous. Btw, how are you transporting the car up to Sri Aman? Drive it up yourself or using car carrier?

Salut

Car carrier bro. My wife always jelous. hehe. She said if i could massage her like i massage the car , she would be much happier. :wink:

Hi all, just back from Kuching. The car is safely parked in my house ^^. I will post some new pics later. Thx

JAMES1980;545856 said:
Hi all, just back from Kuching. The car is safely parked in my house ^^. I will post some new pics later. Thx

congrat bro now you can sleep in yr car redy hehehe

My car on the carrier. The 2 guys in the picture are the carrier guy and the owner of HLK Auto Accessories who installed all the kits for me.

I was tailing the carrier all the way from Kuching to Sri Aman with my Airtrek . A lot of cars today. Number of buses, cars and lorries. Arrived at the "gate" of Sri Aman-located 10KM from the town center. Picture was taken by my wife. Hehe.

Safely arrived at my home at 5.30 p.m. today. I immediately bath myself. Vacuum and clean the car interior with damp cloth. Apply my favourite Meguiars Supreme Shine and Smart Leather for the car interior. Cannot tahan liao. I was very tired and exhausted. Tonight need to sleep earlier coz i am going to wake up earlier to wash my airtrek and kelissa before i go to work ( so that they wont jelous at the new member). Perhaps will go to the local accessories shop to get my car tinted after my meeting. ( hopefully tomorrow get more new business ^^).
Thank you so much for l reading my thread. Pls pardon my rudeness and all my mistakes. Terima kasih banyak-banyak. ^^. Very happy to be a member of BMW Club Malaysia. Thx again.

not yet bro, now busy with my air trek ^^. I want to use it as my experimental car for DIY car detailing. Will start my practice today.

Great looking car dude.. proud to be a Kuching guy and knowing another enthusiast like you. but hate to break the news to you, the hood is not real carbon Fibre.. its just normal fibre glass with a carbon fibre looking veil. hope you didnt pay too much for it.

alan

alantiong;547958 said:
Great looking car dude.. proud to be a Kuching guy and knowing another enthusiast like you. but hate to break the news to you, the hood is not real carbon Fibre.. its just normal fibre glass with a carbon fibre looking veil. hope you didnt pay too much for it.

alan

Thx bro^^. I was informed by the mechanic that this is the carbon fibre look hood only and made by fibre galss. The price is quite reasonable as i bought all stuff from the same guy. The service is great (HLK Auto Accessories). Actually i dunno the mechanic b4. I saw the shop name from Race Craft advertisement. I visited few shops at KL and was quoted the price for 100% carbon hood. Walao, too expensive, cannot tahan ^^. I need to save money coz i just get married mah ^^. I also want to make baby this year. Hehe. Hopefully will get 1 boy and 1 girl. I need to do it faster coz i wanted to be a young daddy ^^. (Sorry, quite far away from the topic @@:)

Are u from Kuching? I always visit Kuching coz my wife's family staying at Kuching . :wink:

am from kuching but now stay in KL... have a E32 V8 740iL and E38 V12 750iL.

have to say.. you are very passionate on your car... especially in Kch. hard to maintain a bmw. not to mention sri aman.. good luck..

alantiong;547980 said:
am from kuching but now stay in KL... have a E32 V8 740iL and E38 V12 750iL.

have to say.. you are very passionate on your car... especially in Kch. hard to maintain a bmw. not to mention sri aman.. good luck..

TQ TQ ^^. Today very happy becoz i had a weekend off. I wash , clay, polish and wax my e46 and airtrek. So happy today, AIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow have to go to work again. I was in KL between year 2000-2005 . Study, of course lah~. I cannot tahan KL lifestyle. everyday traffic jamm. I just visited KL during Gawai holiday with my wife,,,,honeymoon ^^. Sri Aman better, hehe, not so many cars. I just drive about 5-8 minutes can reach my office. ^^ Good to know u Alan. E32 and E38 WALAO :eek: Good taste bro.

哥哥~~

JAMES1980;543399 said:
Hi members, i just bought an e46. Sent for some modifications. Just for sharing. This is my first experience in sharing my ride. Pls guide me if i breached any posting rules in this forum. Thank you so much. Anyway, my first item arrived- Carbon fiber hood.

你几时下来?妈咪一直问我你几时下来
她要看你的bmw

Don't forget to come down for the BMW Innovation Day.

6 - 7 November 2010
(Sat & Sun)
Auto Bavaria Kuching
Lot 103, 2 1/2 Mile, Rock Road, 93250 Kuching

9.30am - 11.30am
11.30am - 1.30pm
1.30pm - 3.30pm
3.30pm - 5.30pm

Salut

daniell siew;548685 said:
你几时下来?妈咪一直问我你几时下来
她要看你的bmw