/// My 3!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

NKTOB

Club Guest
This just rolled in...took a quick photoshoot.
4061271972_89ef18fbe7.jpg
4060528701_1e98e28fa9.jpg
speechless...
4060429913_287bd0865a.jpg
Comes with 16:9 Sat Nav, lumbar supported, sunroof, power rear-window sunshade, bi-xenons, blah blah blah And yes, it's a stick!
minus.gif
Vehicle information
VIN WBSBL92000JR
Type code BL92
Type M3 (EUR)
E series E46 (2)
Series 3
Type COUPE
Steering RL
Doors 2
Engine S54
Displacement 3.20
Power 252
Drive HECK
Transmission MECH
Colour CARBONSCHWARZ METALLIC (416)
Upholstery TEILLEDER W.N./SCHWARZ (N5SW)
Type
Value
minus.gif
Options
Side airbags for rear passengers
Alarm system
Fold-in outside mirror
Climate comfort windscreen
Glass roof, electrical
Sun-blind, rear
Warning triangle and first aid kit
Smoker package
Isofix-System
Armrest front
Adjustment, seat-backrest width
Storage compartment package
Headlight cleaning system
Park Distance Control (PDC)
Rain sensor
Xenon Light
Navigation system Professional
Voice control
Preparation BMW Handy (Motorola)
CD changer for 6 CDs
Hi-Fi system Harman Kardon
High gloss shadow line
Interior trim strips, Titan Shadow
BMW LA wheel M 19" forged
NATIONAL VERSION GREAT BRITAIN
Additional Export tank filling
Dealer List Europe
Omission of non-combined operation
Bordliteratur englisch
Description (EPC)
Description (EPC)
minus.gif
Standard equipment
Dynamic stability control
Multifunction f steering wheel
Interior mirror with automatic-dip
Seat adjustment, electric, with memory
Fog lights
Automatic air conditioning
On-board computer
M sports steering wheel, multifunction
Headlining anthracite
White direction indicator lights
Battery in luggage compartment
Language version, English
Description (EPC)

hah... is it one of the "Two" in malaysia with the stick or a brand new unregistered unit ?

btw, congrats on the new ride... looks very good...

pussy;470109 said:
hah... is it one of the "Two" in malaysia with the stick or a brand new unregistered unit ?

btw, congrats on the new ride... looks very good...

One of the "Two" ???..sure boh?..the only one I knew was Chester's old ride, saw it at Kota D'sara in front of Exoticmods last week by the D'Evil Machine!

Anyway, thanx guys..just an "ole" ride lar...

Congratulations on your purchase.

///M is always nice to have and drive, more so when the engine is reaching the stratospheric level!! :)

woohooo!! congrats bro! enjoy the Ride :) glad u not bought mine, im enjoying and keep it at least for next 2 years :)

btw u got m'sia map on? can share the cd? :D

supafly;470445 said:
woohooo!! congrats bro! enjoy the Ride :) glad u not bought mine, im enjoying and keep it at least for next 2 years :)

btw u got m'sia map on? can share the cd? :D

not exactly an updated one...2007 je

Let me know if you are keen on Brembo, Jic Cross coilovers or Hotchkis sway bars.

This will be my next mini project to try to reduce 'freeplay' and the infamous 'M-Clunk' sound in my tranny.

Ordered Redline MTF, Goodridge Brakeline Kit, centre mount aluminium and these small upgrades...

m3-shortshifter.jpg

The UUC Motorwerks Ultimate Short Shifter - EVO3 shifter for BMW E46 M3
NOTE: EVO3 shifters include cartridge bearings and delrin carrier bushings standard.
What makes the UUC Motorwerks short shifter kit so good is the engineering and attention to fine details, many different points that add up to tremendous differences in how the unit works and feels.
We use our own precision-machined pieces, all "massive overkill" designs, race-tested to ensure they easily surpass the rigors of street use.
Upper lever section is height-adjustable for driver comfort and personalized ergonomics. Simply loosen, slide lever to preferred height, and re-tighten.
CNC-machined stainless steel lower section features integral pivot ball and self-adjusting primary pivot bearing. No welds, no plastic.
Special features that make the "Ultimate Short Shifter" unique:
100% CNC-machined 303 stainless steel and 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum construction.
UUC's "massive overkill" design philosophy exemplified. The precision machining of these shifters makes them feel like a solid one-piece design that still absorbs vibration via the rubber inner section. They do not come apart or flex like "clip together" shifters. Height-adjustable design.

Application: Model USSE6M3 - Fits: all E46 M3

m3-clutchline.jpg

"Performance tune" your clutch control.
Stainless steel clutch line for improved clutch control
100% MADE IN USA

Original clutch line is rubber and can expand under the normal pressure of use. This expansion of the line negatively affects the clutch slave cylinder actuation, and makes for mushy pedal feedback.
UUC's Stainless Clutch Line is used to "performance tune" your clutch control. Inner TeflonŽ® line is covered with woven stainless steel braid that will not expand under pressure.
The advantages include better clutch pedal feedback and superior clutch modulation. Results will be immediate.
Technical features:
line material fully compliant with DOT standards (MVSS-1006)
lines burst-tested to 6000psi
(maximum tested pressure from a BMW hydraulic system is 1200psi)
TeflonŽ® inner line covered with a woven layer of stainless steel
and covered in an abrasion-resistant material (translucent blue plastic covering).
end pieces perfectly match original BMW design for easy assembly.

applications: 1999-2006 E46 3-series (ALL MODELS): M3

Next up : sway bars...

Hi NKTOB,

I too have just a acquired a 'stick shift' M3 fresh out of Japan and am also looking at reducing the free play and gear shift clunk. What Redline transmission fluid product are you planning on using in the gearbox? Is it the 'Lightweight Shockproof'?

Cheers... Paul

paul_325i;473228 said:
Hi NKTOB,

I too have just a acquired a 'stick shift' M3 fresh out of Japan and am also looking at reducing the free play and gear shift clunk. What Redline transmission fluid product are you planning on using in the gearbox? Is it the 'Lightweight Shockproof'?

Cheers... Paul

Redline MTF 70W 80.

Have you installed the SSK? How's the feel compared to stock?

NKTOB;473547 said:
Redline MTF 70W 80.

Have you installed the SSK? How's the feel compared to stock?

Actually Bro, I only got the car a couple of weeks ago and haven't had any chance to modify or upgrade yet. My M3 has only 39,500kms on the speedo and I verified the mileage is correct using a BMW key reader. The gear shift does have more 'free play' while in gear than compared to other cars so I'm considering reducing the free play & also install a short shifter.

According to the spec sheet Redline has several different gear oils. 70W 80 is called MTL. Do you know, is MTL the best choice for M3 gearbox or Redline Shockproof 75W/90?

Cheers.

Top Bottom