My 22 year-old plaything

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
gentlemen, appreciate some input here.. as most likely i'm keeping her due to lack of serious offers, i'm thinking of re-upholstering the seats. question is, should i re-wrap in grey again, or wud there be a more suitable leather colour to match the BRG exterior..? thanks.

4052789350_b348e39518_o.jpg

mizhan;472496 said:
gentlemen, appreciate some input here.. as most likely i'm keeping her due to lack of serious offers, i'm thinking of re-upholstering the seats. question is, should i re-wrap in grey again, or wud there be a more suitable leather colour to match the BRG exterior..? thanks.

A cream/black interior goes very well with BRG.

picture033jd5.jpg

garang gila keta ni bro..anyways is it just me or is the perfect color for your leather is black? put on some ///M stripes as well and you're set. :listen:

kombat_kanan;479757 said:
garang gila keta ni bro..anyways is it just me or is the perfect color for your leather is black? put on some ///M stripes as well and you're set. :listen:

since this car has ACS bodykit & rims, //M stripes might be a bit out of place. unless i give it a makeover with M5 bodybits plus a set of throwing stars :listen: hmmm... :wink:

mizhan;480305 said:
since this car has ACS bodykit & rims, //M stripes might be a bit out of place. unless i give it a makeover with M5 bodybits plus a set of throwing stars :listen: hmmm... :wink:

this is what happen when talking with enthusiasts :top:. haha.. even better bro. throwing stars will definitely add to more furious looks. after all that's what we all do. change mood every now and then. sampai la duit dlm akaun tinggal cukup2 nak mkn je.:stupid:

Mizhan,

Stumbled upon your thread this morning.

Commenting on your first pic on the first post of this thread:

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this..."

Kinda like the contrast of her taken in a parking lot like that... Gives an air of... "So I'm here... now what...?"

Can't help myself letting my mind run wild on a mundane Monday morning!!!

BlackCat

mizhan;480689 said:
a'ah... a fellow afficionado of parking lots i see :)

Parking lots holds a thousand tales...

Am I right to assume that, that pic was taken atop BB Plaza?

bro,
what suspension setup u use?H&R springs + Bilstein B6?and how is the ride?tq

prime5;480831 said:
bro,
what suspension setup u use?H&R springs + Bilstein B6?and how is the ride?tq

a bit soft. the H&R springs ok, but should have used B8.

na993;481040 said:
very nice bro ride...makes me wanna tink about an E 34.......

make me an offer for this one.. coz once i plonk in a 4 liter, i'll have to keep it forever :)

Top Bottom