My 1981 E23 735i 5-speed MANUAL! 1 owner since new!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Syed, nice to meet another 735i manual owner. Mine's about 90% mint, just some body and trim issues.

Is this the same car on the old skool classics fb page recently?

Dipak7;671923 said:
Hi Syed, nice to meet another 735i manual owner. Mine's about 90% mint, just some body and trim issues.

Is this the same car on the old skool classics fb page recently?

Nice to meet u.

yes the same car as in OSC FB page :)

PS: I know Chris Wee coz we both have a grey Alfetta 2.0

cloudbuster;671293 said:
What's up with the racist 'Chinaman' term??

First I would like to apologize if I had offended anyone, certainly didnt mean to.

2nd, although im "Malay" as per my IC, but grandma is Chinese with "Chung" surname - pronounced as Chang. My wife is half chinese as her dad is chinese (Hakka family). I wished to learn the Hakka dialect from him one day coz I think its exotic (altho little use here in Subang Jaya). Oh ... I also speak decent Cantonese...

So we're all 1 Race here... the Malaysian Race

pussy;671736 said:
Or refer to as a "rich chinese man withs lots of cash" by my late father.

But, old worded saying should not be said now, as cloudbuster said, let move forward being one without race and religon involved.

Agreed Pussy. When we come to this forum (only in this forum), there is only one race & religion which is called BMW....
Let's put this small issue to rest as MalayCooper has apologized & move on........

Bro, means you're a frequent visitor to Subang since you mentioned your Dodge is currently at Dartford? Do drop by for TT someday if you're free! :top:

Eggie86;672764 said:
Bro, means you're a frequent visitor to Subang since you mentioned your Dodge is currently at Dartford? Do drop by for TT someday if you're free! :top:

I live in USJ and work at Kampung Melayu Subang :p

MalayCooper;672777 said:
Thanks. Will see if I can excuse myself from the missus hahaha.

PS: Lets find the owner of that Mk2 mann... HAHA

Hehe, that would be awesome. That supercharged engine, is it from the X300 XJR? Amazing la what can be done. :biggrin:

That's a fine looking E23 man!

I think some detailing would make her look new. and maybe, you should give her a set of BBS Cross Spoke wheels...heheheh!

How is she doing right now, given that your last update was sometime last year?

there's a glimpse of an aston martin DB6 in one of those pictures... Lovely!

Top Bottom