Mineral Grey F32 after coating at Ceramic Pro Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jasontkj

Official Member
Just thought of sharing a photo of this beauty after completing 10 layers of nano coating from Ceramic Pro Malaysia (https://www.facebook.com/ceramicpromy). The shine is incredible. They even did coating on the brake calibers and wheels. Although had to leave the car with them for 2 days, they kept me constantly updated with photos throughout the process via whatsapp. Overall, i really like the end result and experience.

pqnHXb.jpg

Hi Tigr! Wow...you took the platinum package! Now I am curious,please keep us inform if the 10 layers can protect your ride from stone chips.

Congrats on your ride. Another day another drive!

Hi YF,

Ya, took the platinum pack. This is actually my second car with them. Did a 5-layer last time. Thought they really did a good job, so decided to bite the bullet [emoji4].
Good thing is they will also do additional glass coating on new body parts or wheels for FREE should the car installed new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tigr,

Do keep us posted on the stone chips after 6 months or so. Looking forward to hear from you.

wow stunning result. :stoned: are those standard wheels or you changed them already? i like the grey colour (or dark) wheels and thinking of spraying plasti dip on mine. and ohh i like that yellow 'banana' too... :D

:pcguru:

I've changed them already..Those wheels are the 19' inch 437M wheels (m3/m4 wheels)...
DG, black rims + red brake calibre =[emoji106][emoji106] for ur red f32..haha
cb2a824255fded2b1722cbca52f28483.jpg

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Hi Tigr,

Do keep us posted on the stone chips after 6 months or so. Looking forward to hear from you.
Sure...will keep you guys posted. I really like the hydrophobic effect...now i always look forward to rainy days hahaha

yes.... I enjoy looking at the water beads running up to the edge of the bonnet and jump! Some are lucky to make it to the windscreen and their journey countinues. Some plummets to their death.

Nice to also see small water combining forces to form bigger beads. Hahahaha.

If Platinum package don't shine. ..better get your money back.

Let us know your condition after 6 months. As mentioned,interested to know if it's resistant to stone chips.

Very nice ride Tigr, super shiny even for a grey car. Love the rims and overall theme of the car, especially the upgraded brakes. A nice thread of your ride would be awesome bro, I can smell more mods coming on top of the current ones :)

p/s: always hang out at solaris ka bro? maybe we will bump into each other some day hehe..

silverbullet said:
Very nice ride Tigr, super shiny even for a grey car. Love the rims and overall theme of the car, especially the upgraded brakes. A nice thread of your ride would be awesome bro, I can smell more mods coming on top of the current ones :)

p/s: always hang out at solaris ka bro? maybe we will bump into each other some day hehe..
Thanks for the support bro...haha...I will put up a thread soon when I find more time[emoji4]...now I'm starting to regret that I didn't document my modding journey. :(

Yea...I stay around that area..so go there quite often. Hopefully can see your blackbeast in person some day [emoji106]

as long as you have some pics of the changes then you can still document your mods... :D

hi all,

nice car Tigr.. how much is the platinum package for coating?

share pic of my new 428i M

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 49
ultimaterich said:
hi all,

nice car Tigr.. how much is the platinum package for coating?

share pic of my new 428i M
Hey ultimaterich, sorry, didn't know you have a question for me until now [emoji16]...if I remember correctly, I did it for about 6-7k (after discount). It was my second car with them, so I got a further discount on top of their promotion price.

Nice F32 there... loving ur blacked out theme...stealthy and mean [emoji106][emoji106]

what's next on ur mod list??[emoji16]

After reading all the great reviews, I just booked an appointment with Ceramic Pro to have my F10 done. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Top Bottom