MEN vs Lady drivers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
good day well i was noticing that there are more and more lady drives on the road these days... and furthermore driving around with Awsome new cars and plenty more..what is you stake for this issue ..a poll is being set up to see which of the above sexes you'll see daily on the roads who drives a car ...a MAN or a LADY ..

May I ask? What exactly are we "staking" for?
We see men and women in nice cars everyday?

which of the above sexes to you see daily behind the wheels ...a man or a lady ...

sorry for the confusion ...

I am seeing a majority of male drivers on the road... unless Iceman's eyes are more attuned to the other gender (and ignoring his own gender):D :D :D :D

should ask "do u think man or women driver is more crazy........." (turn without signal, cut Q, keep on braking although the lorry is 0.5 kilometer away, etc..)

Mouse said:
should ask "do u think man or women driver is more crazy........." (turn without signal, cut Q, keep on braking although the lorry is 0.5 kilometer away, etc..)

The answer to that question is.... lady drivers:D :D . Heck, I am always bullied by some lady drivers. Turning into my lane without signalling and giving me the looks in the process.:eek: :eek:

flash said:
The answer to that question is.... lady drivers:D :D . Heck, I am always bullied by some lady drivers. Turning into my lane without signalling and giving me the looks in the process.:eek: :eek:

cuz they know you're a GOOD looking hunk...

You guys realise that we are trying to atract more women members right... These kind of chauvinistic threads isnt helping at all you know... better dont make Betty Boop angry... :)

I was bullied a lot of time by lady driver. boo..hoo...one of them is Ah Lian. Haha...

well, they sometime change lane without thinking of the incoming traffic from behind. Well...what can we do abt it?? as for me...I dun follow to close. Keep a safe distance... avoid the trouble ma. I'll give way...let them pass cos dowan to scare them ma.

Zoggee said:
I was bullied a lot of time by lady driver. boo..hoo...one of them is Ah Lian. Haha...

see one pee three kay!!! :mad:
where got buwee you.... :D

ah lian said:
see one pee three kay!!! :mad:
where got buwee you.... :D

yeah wat...:(

always ask..Zoggee Khor khor..we go makan. aint that bully?? Drive faster then my yellow submarine...that wan not bully ah???:D

anyway...Iceman,why la. Nothing wrong with lady drivers wat. Just give way, we oso drives like them ma. Go JPJ test for "lehsen" oso ma. Its just sometime their reflexes is a bit slow nia. :cool:

Zoggee said:
always ask..Zoggee Khor khor..we go makan. aint that bully?? Drive faster then my yellow submarine...that wan not bully ah???:D

anyway...Iceman,why la. Nothing wrong with lady drivers wat. Just give way, we oso drives like them ma. Go JPJ test for "lehsen" oso ma. Its just sometime their reflexes is a bit slow nia. :cool:

khor khor... sayang you mah, dats why always ask you go eat! long time we no eat tom yam liao!!! :p lets go eatttt!!!

you lucky ladies reflex slow.... else you kena piaks teruks oredi... hmmmmppphhhh!!! :mad:

Just got shock by an ang mo lady driver just now. Cutting in to my lane all of a sudden from the left lane AND no signalling. Didnt even know how dangerous that it. Still chit chatting in the car with her other friends animatedly. :mad:

Zoggee said:
yeah wat...:(

well zogg me no say about their drivng style and so on ..it's just that i see lotsa lady drivers these days...and and moreover all using new and branded cars lorrr ...

try driving along FED highway and look along the opposite site if you're stuck in a traffic crawl...

ICEMAN 13 said:
well zogg me no say about their drivng style and so on ..it's just that i see lotsa lady drivers these days...and and moreover all using new and branded cars lorrr ...

try driving along FED highway and look along the opposite site if you're stuck in a traffic crawl...

aiya...I hijack ur thread only ma.

Oit...come PNDC and TT la. Got bikini clad ladies singing and dancing.Some of them drive BMDouble U la. Free parking,got a lot of food stalls oso.:D

chairoger said:
Just got shock by an ang mo lady driver just now. Cutting in to my lane all of a sudden from the left lane AND no signalling. Didnt even know how dangerous that it. Still chit chatting in the car with her other friends animatedly. :mad:

If I were u give a long honk and finger.

initialM said:
If I were u give a long honk and finger.

no lah, cannot like that.. must respect lady drivers.. Ladies first ma..;)

If it's a dude in an evo then heck lets entertain ourselves..:D

Top Bottom