Mechanic's are like Fung Shui Masters!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

abudei

Club Guest
Hi Die hard E34's,Just like to share some info with with you guys, see i have been in and out of mechanic shops in PJ (just my endless repairs) on my beloved E34 520i(easily spent 20k). The history of me and my car started in 2007...nevermind all the past (Hell) i went through with a small budget and unscrupulus mechanics! All i want to say to those who are intending to buy a E34 as a hobby or a daily car to drive, please checkout this mechanic in USJ 1 (Behind Chee Wen school) he is kind old school (good with older Beemers!), honestly after all the hell i went through...the man up there should have send him to me much much earlier!Mechanics are kinda like fung shui masters if you are comfortable with him telling you whats wrong and give you the best & cheapest way of solving the problem, then just let him maintain your car but if not you want you can try him out. i have seen some forumers cars there for....... repairs!Anyone needs his contact can PM me, cause if i put his contact i may get kicked out of the forum...don't know all the rules on can or cannot recommend kinda thing!Cheers!

Bro, u can share info here. This forum is for sharing and expanding knowledge so that all fellow BMW fans are always on alert and know the in and out.

Do share name, contact and how to get there. Thx! :top:

It okey Abudei...we even had a thread regarding which workshop we frequently visit...

This workshop is located behind behind Chee Wen school at USJ 1.
At the Summit Shopping Centre(on your left) traffic lights, turn left, you will come to another set of traffic lights, from there go straight down all the way to the end (road curves to the right) the keep going until you come to a small round about, do a left and go straight till you see a tenaga sub station on the left, pass through the lanes (2 lanes not including backlanes) you will see a workshop(under 5) with lots of japanese cars, from there turn left and the shop is in the middle (WQW Mechanical & Services) ask for BM Wong or you can call him at 016-2950 677.

Cheers!

abudei;504640 said:
At the Summit Shopping Centre(on your left) traffic lights, turn left, you will come to another set of traffic lights, from there go straight down all the way to the end (road curves to the right) the keep going until you come to a small round about, do a left and go straight till you see a tenaga sub station on the left, pass through the lanes (2 lanes not including backlanes) you will see a workshop(under 5) with lots of japanese cars, from there turn left and the shop is in the middle (WQW Mechanical & Services) ask for BM Wong or you can call him at 016-2950 677.

Cheers!

cantik minggu nie try usha..ader sikit projek utk new baby nie....

abudei;504640 said:

Cheers!

Great & thanks for sharing. WA! the boss name also call BMW (BM Wong)! :top:

Always send my E36 there...brilliant chap.
But you have to be patient when there're lots of cars, cos he has only 2 workers.

John_Smith;504925 said:
Always send my E36 there...brilliant chap.
But you have to be patient when there're lots of cars, cos he has only 2 workers.

ok2 thanks a lot....:top::top:

abudei;504640 said:

Cheers!

Wah liao...like that have to ask Ah Wong to give free service.......................................... I mean for your car :five:

Top Bottom