Me dad's "Eurasian" 635CSI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by ichiwan2@Jun 27 2005, 02:41 PM
The seats and the body are in excellent condition. Personally, I think the car already looks good without the stripes, which may attract the attention of the guys in cars with flashing blue lights. Would also have preferred that the engine were maintained, but then again, the 3.0 litre turbo-charged engine can be convincing. You need to work on your dad to get the Brembos in.
Believe me sir... i've tried :( nevertheless, will not stop trying... :nyehehe:

Homologation? BMW motorsports meets TRD!!!!!

..........sad....sad....sad..........

Originally posted by kevster30@Jun 27 2005, 02:56 PM
Homologation? BMW motorsports meets TRD!!!!!

..........sad....sad....sad..........
I knew i sure kena bang.. hehe.

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Jun 27 2005, 03:20 PM
What's the 0-100 time? Just wondering if it'll outdo an M635.
Will try and find out, coz, like i said, speedo busted.

Poor guy! I don't like the idea of 'mongrel' BMWs as much as the next BMW enthusiast, but still, it is a 6er and a still a straight 6 (though Jappy) engine. I've heard of too many RB20 and 25 E30 and E28s (and even a Supra-engined E23), but this is the first E24 for me, lagi got muscle car striping woi...heheh.

Your dad got this car from Ah Weng in Jinjang right? Well if anyone is interested Ah Weng has got another E24 for sale. White shark with downgraded engine/road tax 2.5.

that one still in workshop... dunno what he wants to do with. Sure something crazy. You can tell by the E24.

Just Stumbled on this thread

Nikazwaa,

have u by anychance driven this car out before...bcos I remember sometime last year I did have a
too fast too furious session with it along jalan Duta if not mistaken, I was driving a Merc 300SL Convertible..was it you?
Why I can recall is bcos u dont see a 635 with stripes often.

Originally posted by XXX@Jun 29 2005, 11:49 AM
Just Stumbled on this thread

Nikazwaa,

have u by anychance driven this car out before...bcos I remember sometime last year I did have a
too fast too furious session with it along jalan Duta if not mistaken, I was driving a Merc 300SL Convertible..was it you?
Why I can recall is bcos u dont see a 635 with stripes often.
whoa...XXX,
you not only Tiong peoples in the track..!!! in the forum oso Tiong ah..?? B) give him a chance la...only picture what...no need to be afraid wan... :nyehehe:

Zoggee Koh koh

not i tiong but kena tiong..anyway it was a friendly encounter.

:blush: Don't quite remember. But Jln Duta last year, must've been me coz i hang out at Hartamas a lot those days. If i did anything stupid, sorry ok... :D driving that car tends to grab a lot of attention.

Sorry... (blurness coming in) what does tiong mean? :dunno:

Top Bottom