Me dad's "Eurasian" 635CSI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nikazwaa

Club Guest
Some pics of my dad's 1979 E24 635csi with a 3.0GT Supra M7-GTEU engine. Enthusiasts can start posting their hate mail now... :beaten:

fuyoooooo ya dad has got a kewl looking monster..... awsome !!

how fast can it fly with 3.0GT supra in it ...? :D

wowww! awesome..yes! wonder how fast ya dad can fly with this eurasian monster . This monster should be name ToyolBMW :D BMW with toyota engine.

toyolBMW :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't be accurately sure how fast it can go coz the speedo's busted. But my dad claims on one of his highway trips, an airtrek turbo couldn't keep up with him. (he claims la... i just went "whatever"...) Pick-up is great even for an auto tranny (no exact figures once again)

Personally i don't dare push the car coz the brakes are crazy. Have to racun him to upgrade.

The hotrod 6er! Was next to it in traffic some time back. The exhaust didn't sound at all like a BMW engine. Maybe the Airtrek turbo still has its 180 km/h limiter?.

BTW, censor the plate.

If so, at least we know it goes beyond 180km/h for sure...

According to websites, the engine produces 240horsepower at 5600rpm.

dude, give it a decent photoshoot. pics taken at home without proper lighting doesnt give this baby justice.

if u wan, we can pick a good spot, good timing n fine weather n i'll do a photoshoot for both ur car n ur dad's car. Pictures speak a thousand words. LOL :yes: :yes:

i've seen this car before...but couldn't recall where, i think in ampang/melawati area la

The seats and the body are in excellent condition. Personally, I think the car already looks good without the stripes, which may attract the attention of the guys in cars with flashing blue lights. Would also have preferred that the engine were maintained, but then again, the 3.0 litre turbo-charged engine can be convincing. You need to work on your dad to get the Brembos in.

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Jun 27 2005, 01:53 PM
dude, give it a decent photoshoot. pics taken at home without proper lighting doesnt give this baby justice.

if u wan, we can pick a good spot, good timing n fine weather n i'll do a photoshoot for both ur car n ur dad's car. Pictures speak a thousand words. LOL :yes: :yes:
Whenever you're in town we go find decent place la... you take pics coz by the looks of it, you do a very good job!!!

Originally posted by gilera_200@Jun 27 2005, 01:56 PM
heheehe... bro very2 nice car....can pinjam ka?lol :D :ph34r:
And since i can't drive both my dad's and my car at the same time, gilera can help drive the csi... right? ;) :rolleyes:

Top Bottom