May BMWClub TT and Night GoKart

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
It's the 2nd Friday of the month again... TT Time...Venue: MMZ, Bukit JelutongDate: 11 May 2007Time: 10.00PM onwards1. fabianyee2.3.4.5.6.7.And for those interested to do some night karting at City Karting (Stadium Shah Alam)Time: 8.00pm - 10.00pm1. fabianyee2.3.4.5.6.

Would be nice if there is an itinerary outline along with the objective of this session.

kevster30;212814 said:
Would be nice if there is an itinerary outline along with the objective of this session.

TT got itenary one-meh now? wow, I am really BEHIND TIME. :p

Take minutes of meeting ok, u lot!

It's the 2nd Friday of the month again... TT Time...

Venue: MMZ, Bukit Jelutong
Date: 11 May 2007
Time: 10.00PM onwards

1. fabianyee
2. jerman

And for those interested to do some night karting at City Karting (Stadium Shah Alam)
Time: 8.00pm - 10.00pm
1. fabianyee
2.zoggee

wanting to go karting

So it seems like we have 2 venues. Makes it even more difficult to get a group to attend. Don't think I can make the 8-10 pm session...

Here are my 1001 and questions:

Where is the MMZ track in Bukit Jelutong? What is this track like that of Shah Alam or Sepang? or is it a little rinky track like the Sunway Karting mini track?
The sunway track really blows... it only for fun karts and its not technical at all.
And what sort of karts are for rent.

Any way we can list the types of karts available?

Thanks.

And for those interested to do some night karting at City Karting (Stadium Shah Alam)
Time: 8.00pm - 10.00pm
1. fabianyee
2.zoggee
3. Silver

RedZ4;212999 said:
So it seems like we have 2 venues. Makes it even more difficult to get a group to attend. Don't think I can make the 8-10 pm session...

Where is the MMZ track in Bukit Jelutong? What is this track like that of Shah Alam or Sepang? or is it a little rinky track like the Sunway Karting mini track?
The sunway track really blows... it only for fun karts and its not technical at all.

Thanks.

Shane,

This is the same kart track you have driven on, where I live on as well....:p

For more info, www.citykarting.com

RedZ4;212999 said:

Thanks.

Bro, that Nikon zoom lens camera last nite must have got your head really mixed up! MMZ is a mamak (for TT), the go kart is at City Karting track.

hi guys,
i think i am still consider quite new in here. I have posted a few posts in here but it seems that people here seems to have ignored me or unaware of my presence... maybe i intro a bit of myself here. Not really famillar in here though ... don't know anybody at all. name is Pat. hail from Johore and jus came back from UK.... bought a E90 couple of month back.... 25 yrs old.... chinese male...

can i jus ask why is all the T.Tsession on friday???? cos i always want to join the T.T session but it always seems to fall on friday and the worst part is i can only make my way to K.L on saturday....

beemers3;213112 said:
hi guys,
i think i am still consider quite new in here. I have posted a few posts in here but it seems that people here seems to have ignored me or unaware of my presence... maybe i intro a bit of myself here. Not really famillar in here though ... don't know anybody at all. name is Pat. hail from Johore and jus came back from UK.... bought a E90 couple of month back.... 25 yrs old.... chinese male...

can i jus ask why is all the T.Tsession on friday???? cos i always want to join the T.T session but it always seems to fall on friday and the worst part is i can only make my way to K.L on saturday....

Welcome!!

You may contact InitialM as he is in Johor.. they have their own Johor TT also..

Nice ride you have there!! I envy you! Post some pic of your car OK?

OSFlanker;213041 said:
Bro, that Nikon zoom lens camera last nite must have got your head really mixed up! MMZ is a mamak (for TT), the go kart is at City Karting track.

Geez you are right. I don't know if it was the lense that got my head or the booze. I think the later...
mixing women and booze can sometimes makes my head spin. :p

Ok thanks for the clarification. I'll make a note and see if I can go for some night runs. Actually, I'd rather go driving with the top down... that kinda like karting right.

beemers3;213112 said:
hi guys,

Well....make your intro and come join us this Friday night karting la.:cool:

aissshhhhh...
thot of coming.... but got a birthday dinner to go to... same time as the karting...
**cry cry**

RedZ4;213127 said:
Geez you are right. I don't know if it was the lense that got my head or the booze. I think the later...
mixing women and booze can sometimes makes my head spin. :p

Ok thanks for the clarification. I'll make a note and see if I can go for some night runs. Actually, I'd rather go driving with the top down... that kinda like karting right.

cannot light my ciggy's that night coz no lighter !!!:D

sithwarrior;213223 said:
cannot light my ciggy's that night coz no lighter !!!:D

Hey buddy. sorry for that. I guess I did your lungs a favor.
Ironically, I got other lighter for free that night. I guess the company I was with must have made a good impression to the Manager. ;)

come on guys its our monthly OFFICIAL TT , lets make it happen

wei sudut i tot u were there at jln 222 last nite but u seem so quiet tis day, c u tonite ya, dont FFK ok coz sith now become good boy but dont know lah whether he will turn up tonite or not?

Top Bottom