Maser Quattroporte kills M5 & B5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
facial girls ka?
pub girls ka?
wash hair girls ka?

ok one...i dun discriminate...

as always i follow my number 1 rule:
if their underwear is larger size than mine, they cant get in the car..

note: sorry, off topic liao

**** POW ! ****

..... my head exploded.

:lol:

alot of good points mentioned in the discussion above.

personally (IMHO) , I think that the total amount of weight that
the driver has to haul around is more critical to a car's handling
characteristic , than this 50/50 issue.

if you're really serious in improving your car's handling (eg, you
track alot and aggresively) , there's (again IMHO) much more
to be gained by reducing total vehicle weight , damping/ride
height , tyres , than endlessly toying with whether your
seat/sandbag should be where.

... cabut ....

:lol:

Originally posted by bmchai@Dec 7 2005, 08:29 PM
as always i follow my number 1 rule:
if their underwear is larger size than mine, they cant get in the car..
Hahahaha!

Good rule!

Can amend a bit though; must underwear smaller and chest measurement bigger!

LOL! u guys crack me up! at first, fists and daggers defending each viewpoint. then the moment someone mentions chicks the topic changes completely! :D

redd

Hahaha- before this thread turns into my own personal forum, may I just say that I've had the Forester since '03 and that definitely does not indicate in any way what my next car will be!

Originally posted by The Necessary@Dec 10 2005, 04:11 PM
Hahaha- before this thread turns into my own personal forum, may I just say that I've had the Forester since '03 and that definitely does not indicate in any way what my next car will be!
nah....!!! :nyehehe: I'll give you one BIG BLUE BIRD up in between ur legs. :aggressive: ..

when can I give you an ON CALL ride.I need a ride la... :blush:

btw, am I off topic now???

well here goes....ur Yellow Monster aint no match for M5......Maseratti will eat everthing on four wheels.... . and Long Live Toyota.!!!! :yahoo:

c*p*k ....!!!!self moderated....

This is what started it all.... Evo rates the Maser the best handling saloon on the planet... Also the brakes and tranny got high praises as well, a contrast to what some reviewers wrote...

Anyway, saw the video review on Top gear, and the sound of the Maser V8 is astounding.. Gotta give it that!

Top Gear Review

One report doesn't have the final word on the Maser Q vs M5. If the Maser consistently beats the beemer in every or most reports, then fair enough. Friend of mine drove a Maser Q and an M5 ard Sepang before, and he said the M5 is definitely quicker esp the gear shift. NOTE: the current M5 changes gears 0.9 secs faster than the previous M5. The Maser was easy to 'skid' on purpose.

So, anyway, to cut the long story short, i bet you if i drove both, i'd clock a faster time in a M5.

Top Bottom