Maroon E36 328 New Bie..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

frogstonez

Club Guest
Dear all,I heard you all have to introduce yur self first before posting any thing in the forum sooOoo..here we go..Being owning maroon E36 328,1999 for 5 month now...got a good deal for 42k..so far so gut...First time received trus masuk workshop for lub service & etc...habis kene katok ngan workshop..sedih..:17:As time past by, thanks to you all forumer da jadi pandai sket..beli barang from Bavaria Auto parts & upah labour je.. help me to save lot of my money in fact..really appreciate it..:77:Wat else..ermm..Here's sumthin i wanna share with you all on the attachment..it's wat i've change & how much i spent for the last few month..Being also learning about how to get the part no. from the software in given the link..it's call EPC/ETK.sekarang senang..call Bavarian Auto dulu for parts..ade stock baru collect.. Hope this help.http://www.classic-spares.net/CD%20Info/BMW_Parts_Catalogue_EPC.htmhttp://thepiratebay.org/search/epc%20bmw/0/99/0well..i think it's enough for now..hope to learn a lot from u all..Until next time..thanks..

bmw7833;515665 said:
Wah bro, u took the pic in MB plant kah? Berani ya..

argh crap!!..forgot i work there..well nobody like me now day..but who cares..even though surround by other merc..my bimmer still buleh pegi..:rock:..nice to meet you bmw7833..thanks

welcome to the forum...do joint our monthly tt & hope you sign up as official member.

welcome bro...nice ride u have there.. I still remember the feeling when I got mine..really addictive .328 rock!!!

ps: give her full with TLC..she won't dissapoint you..:)

..... this shows that even if you work at Merc Benz you can still fall in love with bmw.
Welcome frogstonez.

hey bro...welcome ...

where are you from ....if KL do join us for TT someday ...

Nice marron ride... more nicer if you slam it down... :wink:

Welcome to the BMWCM... Cheers... :rock:

WaaaAAaah!!!..Thanks for the warm welcome u all...really appreciate it..i'm currently working in Pekan, Pahang but will be back to KL once every 2-3 week ICEman 13...looking forward to see u all in the next TT..just let me know when & where..i'll also looking forward in joining as official member chili 30..i heard there's some form to fill in or sumthing...Thank you all for the warm welcome & looking forward in seeing you all. sila beri tunjuk ajar - humble E36 328 new bie.....

Top Bottom