Many Thanks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DingChavez

Club Guest
Thank you to all for giving me support to restore my car. The car is working now and although the journey towards restoration is still long, at least you guys have helped me to take the first few steps.Again, many thanks to all for your time and knowledge.-Jasonp/s now you guys will see me more often at TTs :yahoo: HAHHAHAHA..

how the b23..............fast aah?nice to noe dat ur car is out n going.............well

alwiz glad to help a fellow udm'er dude! ;)
yeah i guess tht know we will get to c u a whole lot in all our upcoming tt's...

nice ride u hav there dude!

nikazwaa dah kena racun stage 3!!! :nyehehe:
rgds,
-brad-

holy s*it b23 is out of this world.....i had the car for one day and i loved it, its so responsive, the speed just keeps climbing and the revs are so fast!!! somemore he using 3.25 rear diff still can accelerate so fast. his car really makes my car look damn slow man! :(

next thing to be done... aircon.. my aircon is totally shot out. i think only blower is working... other's not. any lobang for me? is it possible to retrofit a proton's aircon???? :blush:

also on the DIY project.... repainting my car sendiri... :D want to know how?? hehehehe.... :yahoo:

ei sideways.. the b23 is a nutcase engine man... the acceleration is woohoooooooooo fast :D also, my rear diff is slightly crunching laaa. but cannot put the lsd because no rear cover yet... can't find it ler. tension yooooo...

Originally posted by DingChavez@Sep 20 2005, 12:42 PM
also on the DIY project.... repainting my car sendiri... :D want to know how?? hehehehe.... :yahoo:
i want...i want... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Sep 20 2005, 02:38 PM
can can... let me experiment dulu... if looks good.. can share experience :yahoo:
orait...keep me posted B)

Top Bottom