Makita 9227C spindle tread

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gtgh

Club Guest
Hi guys , I am new in car detailing and I have just bought a Makita 9227C as advice by most sifus here . Look, my nephew is coming back from US for this CNY and I am asking him to get me the Meguiars back plate which is relatively quite cheap there. My problem is my Makita 9227C spindle is M14 where as my nephew said the Meg back plate spndle in US is listed as 5/8 inch or 0.625 . Is M14 the same as 5/8 or 0.625 . Thanks .

tried it once.. didn't have sufficient biceps and forearms to complete even one door. yup, consult KC.

gtgh;599207 said:
Hi guys , I am new in car detailing and I have just bought a Makita 9227C as advice by most sifus here .
Look, my nephew is coming back from US for this CNY and I am asking him to get me the Meguiars back plate which is relatively quite cheap there. My problem is my Makita 9227C spindle is M14 where as my nephew said the Meg back plate spndle in US is listed as 5/8 inch or 0.625 . Is M14 the same as 5/8 or 0.625 . Thanks .

M14 is the correct size

mizhan;599281 said:
tried it once.. didn't have sufficient biceps and forearms to complete even one door. yup, consult KC.

hahahahahahahah

u tak nak saja hang

boleh conquer nurburging 24 hours Le -man tak akan tak boleh kan

cheers

M14 thread and US inch thread have different pitch and diameter. Normally they are not compatible.

sifu.. i go to gym first :)

kc's;599287 said:
hahahahahahahah

u tak nak saja hang

boleh conquer nurburging 24 hours Le -man tak akan tak boleh kan

cheers

Thanks guys for the reply and that was quick .
Anyway my main question is if I were to buy the Meg back plate with 5/8 spindle , can it fit into my Makita 9227 with M14 spindle .

Hi KC ,
I have been reading a lot of your write ups and i must say i am really impressed . I hope you can include me in your future detailing classes as i would like to learn more from you and possibly get some optimum product as well . Thanks .

gtgh;599316 said:
Hi KC ,
I have been reading a lot of your write ups and i must say i am really impressed . I hope you can include me in your future detailing classes as i would like to learn more from you and possibly get some optimum product as well . Thanks .

thanks buddy for your kind words, i take no pride in my arts ... it is just my passion

the very reason of my existence is to share with you my journey, so that you too be on the same journey... let us know when u got yr arsenal ready- we will rock it up buddy

cheers

gtgh;599310 said:
Thanks guys for the reply and that was quick .
Anyway my main question is if I were to buy the Meg back plate with 5/8 spindle , can it fit into my Makita 9227 with M14 spindle .

yes it can

provided yr Makita is M14 tread...my LC spindle is also from us, shouldnt be any prob

let me know if u need help

kc's;599333 said:
yes it can

provided yr Makita is M14 tread...my LC spindle is also from us, shouldnt be any prob

let me know if u need help

Thanks KC for your help and i shall be contacting you once i have all my arsenal .

Top Bottom