Major vibration on the steering when i brake at high speed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DmC

Club Guest
Guys,What's the cause for the major vibration when i brake at high speed?Please advice as i need to change it asap.Quite irritating. Thanks

Guess it is your brake rotor's life is due. New OEM Brambo rotor cost only RM290-RM380 per set. Do avoild OEM rotor as they wont last.

geoffreylee;292829 said:
Guess it is your brake rotor's life is due. New OEM Brambo rotor cost only RM290-RM380 per set. Do avoild OEM rotor as they wont last.

Where do we buy the OEM Brembo?

Crymson;292861 said:
Where do we buy the OEM Brembo?

I read it from the bimmersclub forum. Many of the E36 members changed theirs. You may try contact glee, roger, lionel, donald and etc for the location of the shop.

Please let me know where is it?
i kinda in need of a Light Weight Magnesium Brake Rotor and also Brembo Disc Clippers.. for my front & rear Brake for my E30.
Please tell me wheree?
if can.. please contact me or sms me at 0168383917...
Thank You

al3dx;292886 said:
Please let me know where is it?
i kinda in need of a Light Weight Magnesium Brake Rotor and also Brembo Disc Clippers.. for my front & rear Brake for my E30.
Please tell me wheree?
if can.. please contact me or sms me at 0168383917...
Thank You

The same thing happen to me, replace front disc rotor/brake pad. Problem solved....:bike: :top:

Sorry Mr Redbaron.. My bad..
Jgn la marah..

Thanks guys for the prompt reply..
I'll check out First Div tomorrow..
Cant stand the vibration anymore.. Need to change it asap..
So its less than RM400 for a pair right?

Thanks for the help guys..
I've changed the disc brake & the problem was solved..
Appreciate your prompt replies..

I'm getting the same problem as well except the vibration is less BUT the car pulls to the right and I get a floaty feeling under hard braking (from high speed).

Any idea if this is the disc rotor as well?

Top Bottom