M52B20 Jerk...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fourpot

Club Guest
Hi, Just wanna get opinion from the sifu's out there..My E34 feels jerks when driving slow. If idle, the car is OK...have too drive faster and high rev at the time 3000++ RPM...any idea the parts that need replacement...Fuel Filter,injector or MAF sensor???Need help..Thanks

First change your fuel filter and then test out your fuel pump.

Try to rev your car in N to nearly the red line and see whether there is choking effect.

If there is, your fuel pump may be giving way.

OK..can give it a try 1....from my experienced if the fuel pump problem, there will be a problem to start the car if the car already warm up,but in the morning it's Ok...This happend to my e30 m40..cost me rm700 to replace the fuel pump(VDO brand)..anyway thanks for yr opinion...will give a try....

just try to check if any water went in to the spark plug? this can cause miss fire and engine jerk. you need to send to mechanic to check on this. rm 20 to 30 for this checking.

kelvinjb;549528 said:
Try to rev your car in N to nearly the red line and see whether there is choking effect.
quote]

Do not ever do this as serious damage can result from reving with no load at "N". All engines are designed to have some load on them :stupid:

Top Bottom