M43 (e46) effective performance upgrade

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

thinice

Club Guest
I am hoping that there are people who can share their experience in trying to boost the performance of the above engine (M43). thanks in advance

Originally posted by c-square@Mar 9 2005, 02:43 AM
There's not much you can do with the m43, unfortunately :(
Mosselman does turbo kits for the M43.............. :D

Csq,

The kit is going for around RM15k last I heard. No need to reduce compression as the M43 is a low compression engine, anyway it is a light pressure system to improve drivability and not for winning any drag trophies.

Originally posted by kevster30@Mar 10 2005, 05:32 AM
The kit is going for around RM15k last I heard.
Huh ? That's cheap ! This place in Jln.222 (Elegance or something) quoted 26k.

Mosselmann will bring the power & torque of the M43 up to only a stock 325, I think.

Originally posted by thinice@Mar 9 2005, 03:39 PM
I am hoping that there are people who can share their experience in trying to boost the performance of the above engine (M43).

thanks in advance
Sport cam, air filter, spark plugs, DME performance chip tuning........

Originally posted by thinice@Mar 9 2005, 02:39 AM
I am hoping that there are people who can share their experience in trying to boost the performance of the above engine (M43)....
fer a start, u may wanna try out cold air intake ... most renowned one wld b of cos GruppeM (japan made). but it wld set u bck for thousands of bucks, alternatively go fer those copy-cat CF ones around abundantly in market. :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

if yer goin fer gruppeM, then u my wanna buzz bro chester, fer other brands, u may wanna msg kevster OR best is, come over fer our weekly TT, in dat case, u cld see n test my car n chat wiv the gurus (or clown like me) there. :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Top Bottom