M3 currently fs in the market

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hakim_radzuan;400341 said:
wah good price bro..do post pic! :wink:

Btw, just to share with you fun loving dudes that Bavaria is an M3 loving lass :top: & thus not a BRO in case any of you guys are wondering or rather assuming.

Congrats on your acquisition, Ma'am :wink:

hybrid;400448 said:
Btw, just to share with you fun loving dudes that Bavaria is an M3 loving lass :top: & thus not a BRO in case any of you guys are wondering or rather assuming.

Congrats on your acquisition, Ma'am :wink:

oh, then post pic herself instead! kekeke.. congrats!:top:

would like to post pix, but not to savvy in it.

will drive to a tt soon la, easier.

Bavaria;401372 said:
thanks adam.

woah.. sure sure.. btw, me and some frens meet up on wednesdays.. pm me if u are free to join us.. :top:

I heard M5 maintenance would make normal 5 series maintenance cost like small change.

those M3 owners mind sharing what is the running cost to maintain an M3?

EL118;683140 said:
I heard M5 maintenance would make normal 5 series maintenance cost like small change.

those M3 owners mind sharing what is the running cost to maintain an M3?

Not much if they don't have a major breakdown.

I did mine on a preventive care maintenance regime. Most of the cost cost can be found on my thread /// My 3.

Looking to get one unit of the iconic S54?

maxxsp;683220 said:
This one isn't a M3.
E36 M3's are manual or SMG only.
Also, engine capacity is listed as 2800cc whereas the real deal is a 3.0 or 3.2

Ahh i see.. Malaysia style always like to confuse ppl !

i don't know why that m6 can't sell it's been in the market for a very long time.

Too add about cost of maintaining M's i think the best is preventive maintenance is the way to go, better in the long run.

NKTOB;683258 said:
Not much if they don't have a major breakdown.

I did mine on a preventive care maintenance regime. Most of the cost cost can be found on my thread /// My 3.

Looking to get one unit of the iconic S54?

ha ha, sometimes a bit tempted after reading the drivability of an M (not reach the stage to become an itch ) . it said M is a totally different animal compared to standards. but i am not ready for that yet.

EL118;683367 said:
ha ha, sometimes a bit tempted after reading the drivability of an M (not reach the stage to become an itch ) . it said M is a totally different animal compared to standards. but i am not ready for that yet.

Once you get it, then is always ready for you bro..

Autofans;690025 said:
can M3 use for daily drive?

Been using mine as a daily drive since July 2010... and of course with strict preventive maintenance schedule ;)

Top Bottom