M3 currently fs in the market

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Kaiza635CSI;291095 said:
I know someone selling an E46 M3 2003 unreg for 270k, Uk spec.

Hey Kaiza

Still no info on mileage and spec etc? Awaiting your reply
Thanks

ALBundy;291257 said:
Do you know if all these cars had the engine re-call work done (conrod bearings)?

Cheers

If its a UK spec car, should be easy enough to find out. Just ring BMW UK Customer Services witht he cars VIN no and they should be able to tell you

JKay

Hi Guys,

Would like to have some info from you all. I am also thinking to get e46 M3 and ask the local dealer to find one for me for 2003 or later model. However the info given to me is that all the declared 2003 e46 M3 that was brought in was actualy a 2001 production year but declared 2003. This was found by checking a the VIN no. Is it true? Those who have bought the 2003 model have you checked your VIN no for the production year?

FYI, he have checked 2 e46 M3 (Jap and UK spec) that was supposed to be produced in 2003 but the VIN no return to as produced in 2001.

Zul;294361 said:
Hi Guys,

Would like to have some info from you all. I am also thinking to get e46 M3 and ask the local dealer to find one for me for 2003 or later model. However the info given to me is that all the declared 2003 e46 M3 that was brought in was actualy a 2001 production year but declared 2003. This was found by checking a the VIN no. Is it true? Those who have bought the 2003 model have you checked your VIN no for the production year?

FYI, he have checked 2 e46 M3 (Jap and UK spec) that was supposed to be produced in 2003 but the VIN no return to as produced in 2001.

This could be true as someone from this forum bought a car that was older than the reported date on the registration card (so the selling price is higher). And that car was bought from a reputable grey importer (if there is such thing!) :)

A VIN check will reveal the actual manufacturing date.

Cheers

Zul;294361 said:
Hi Guys,

Zul, this happens all the time. Until now I haven't come across a real 2003 M3 coupe in town. Maybe there are a few 2003 cabrio in town.
Mostly M3 coupe are 2001 and 2002 in Malaysia.
I have a customer bought a M3 speedo mileage display 40+k KM, but shows on the GT1 70k+ KM. Anything can happen, just be more careful when you buy an used imported car.

Thanks for the advice Calvin. I found out after checking the VIN No with the BMW dealer. At the moment decided to keep away from the project. Let's see when the 335i-4 door in 2-3 months.

Regards.

found a few cars in Motor trader stating 2002/2003 but still using the 18" factory wheels..i think the 02 model onwards comes stock with the 19"....;)

M3...it seems like all the good ones are being sold thru private sellers...
Anyone here selling theirs? Im in the market for E46 M3 in the next 1 month.

Thanks.:top:

just have to add, good luck on your search ...enjoy the car and hope it get to see the right side of the track..... now where my dub city M3....
BTW - wondering how many E46 M3 CSL are there in m'sia , you guys shuld start a registry, until now ...i never get bored watching JM testing it on IOM.....

na993;399427 said:
just have to add, good luck on your search ...enjoy the car and hope it get to see the right side of the track..... now where my dub city M3....
BTW - wondering how many E46 M3 CSL are there in m'sia , you guys shuld start a registry, until now ...i never get bored watching JM testing it on IOM.....

JM? IOM? what are those?

If he's taking reference from TopGear then it should be James May.

Jeremy Clarkson was the one who tested the E46 M3 CSL on the Isle of Man.

He probably got his M and C mixed up lol.

loafer;399787 said:

yeah.. i thot so too.. :top:

sorry i dont really know how to describe & not driving M3...but newer version with LED tail light etc...

loafer;399787 said:

tks for the correction loafer, it was late when i posted....how can i confuse JC with JM....:stupid:

Top Bottom