M3 currently fs in the market

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SuKi

Club Guest
I'm on a look out for e46 M3. Had a look around and came across a few units.Wondering if anyone here has any info/comments on these units for sale. Any form info wold be appreciated. 02 Red/Red interior Reg'n KBT 1102 Red/Red interior Reg'n BHX 50003 White/ Pale yellow interior. Unreg (location Ampang)p.s Happy Christmas for those celebrating

pussy;273555 said:
i have seen KBT 11 before... very nice done-up car...

Yep, i definately second that.. test drove it and the gruppeM intake + eisenmann exhaust combo sounded sweet.

SuKi,

Any one of those you viewed came with a manual stick. The white one you mentioned [no.3]. may I know where exactly in Ampang is the car and how much were you quoted/offered for it? I am hunting for one as well... Thanks.

BlackCat

BlackCat;273645 said:
SuKi,

Any one of those you viewed came with a manual stick. The white one you mentioned [no.3]. may I know where exactly in Ampang is the car and how much were you quoted/offered for it? I am hunting for one as well... Thanks.

BlackCat

Non of the above mentioned were manual. About 2 weeks ago there was a manual one up for sale, but i think its been sold. The white one(no.3) is at a car yard opposite Great Eastern Mall. U cant miss it, its on a corner lot intersection between jln ampang and jln jelatik and was quoted about 300 mark before nego.

SuKi;273669 said:
Non of the above mentioned were manual. About 2 weeks ago there was a manual one up for sale, but i think its been sold. The white one(no.3) is at a car yard opposite Great Eastern Mall. U cant miss it, its on a corner lot intersection between jln ampang and jln jelatik and was quoted about 300 mark before nego.

Hey man,

Thanks for the intel... Yeah, I know the place very well. There was a yellow one a couple of months back at the same place. RM300k is pretty high even before nego... What year was it?

BlackCat

BlackCat;273678 said:
Hey man,

. RM300k is pretty high even before nego

BlackCat

Is that a registered or unregistered car. One FS here in Sabah but its RM368,000, and its only a prefacelift 2003 model (Convertible) and unregistered, 10 k miles

BlackCat;273678 said:
Hey man,

Thanks for the intel... Yeah, I know the place very well. There was a yellow one a couple of months back at the same place. RM300k is pretty high even before nego... What year was it?

BlackCat

No problem .. Its a 2003 unreg unit.. i know in kuching they are selling around the 330k mark for 03' and 300 for 02 model.. i think 300k isnt too bad for a 2003 model

SuKi;273746 said:
No problem .. Its a 2003 unreg unit.. i know in kuching they are selling around the 330k mark for 03' and 300 for 02 model.. i think 300k isnt too bad for a 2003 model

Seems so much more expensive in East Malaysia. Suki wouldnt you be better off getting yours from Semenanjung Msia and taking it back to Kuching (assuming thats where u are based)

Are there many charges involved and is it worth it?

JKay;273841 said:
Seems so much more expensive in East Malaysia. Suki wouldnt you be better off getting yours from Semenanjung Msia and taking it back to Kuching (assuming thats where u are based)

Are there many charges involved and is it worth it?

Your right dude, im actually working in KL atm...
But if I were to take it back in the future, charges would compromise of shipping n customs clearance. Which is about 1-2k odd. Owh not to mention the benefit of paying about 1/3- 1/2 the road tax is a bonus in Sarawak.

SuKi;273842 said:
Your right dude, im actually working in KL atm...
But if I were to take it back in the future, charges would compromise of shipping n customs clearance. Which is about 1-2k odd. Owh not to mention the benefit of paying about 1/3- 1/2 the road tax is a bonus in Sarawak.

Thanks. I may be looking for one too, to use here in Sabah, and am thinking of finding one in Semenanjung when the time comes. What they are charging here seems too high (RM 368k for a 2003 vert)

Best of luck in your search and hope you find the right one for you

JKay

Kaiza635CSI;291095 said:
I know someone selling an E46 M3 2003 unreg for 270k, Uk spec.

Bro,

Manual or SMG [I?, II?]. More info appreciated. Thanks.

BlackCat

all e46, s54 engines are either manual or SMGII..

1. there's a car in penang, advertised here in BMWCM not long ago.. went to check out the car.. it's manual, csl bits here and there.. SUPERB value and condition.. asking 23X..

2. one owned by forummer, asking 27X.. modded with cf parts, rims, brakes and mapping.. pretty much no need to modify anymore.. good value if u are looking at modding your car later..

3. price is pretty consistent at 265-275k for 03' car.. though i know kbh11 sold for 230k or something. spoil market la..

adliz;291236 said:

1. there's a car in penang, advertised here in BMWCM not long ago.. went to check out the car.. it's manual, csl bits here and there.. SUPERB value and condition.. asking 23X..

2. one owned by forummer, asking 27X.. modded with cf parts, rims, brakes and mapping.. pretty much no need to modify anymore.. good value if u are looking at modding your car later..

3. price is pretty consistent at 265-275k for 03' car.. though i know kbh11 sold for 230k or something. spoil market la..

Do you know if all these cars had the engine re-call work done (conrod bearings)?

Cheers

adliz;291236 said:

3. price is pretty consistent at 265-275k for 03' car.. ..

Gosh that means the '03 car here in Sabah is way overpriced at RM320k (orig asking price RM368k), it has 10k miles on the clock

i think 03' unreg is stil selling at 290-310k range.. possible to sell if buyer is particular on the margin of financing.

bundy, no way to check on recall works.. if done at dealers, then it'd be recorded (global database).. unless u know the owner/dealer/workshop, get receipt, written warranty against said failure, etc etc if u are lucky.. assume the worst.. :top:

else, maybe can check oil pump part no?

last resort, try/nego/insist/persist/demand/bang table to bmw asia / gmbh for free works.. afterall, it's a RECALL!! :rock:

gud luck guys! may u be driving the ultimate driving machine..!! :burnout:

Top Bottom