M Parallel 66 needed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bimmerholic;643667 said:
Guys, me also lookin for 1 unit of style 66 17 x 8. Just updated the other thread.

Bro I thought you are currently on style 37? got another spare set style 66 ka?

haywire;643711 said:
Bro I thought you are currently on style 37? got another spare set style 66 ka?

Yupp, i'm currently on style 37. I'm looking for 1 piece 17" style 66 as spare.

bimmerholic;643754 said:
Yupp, i'm currently on style 37. I'm looking for 1 piece 17" style 66 as spare.

U should look for style 37 then mar..

bimmerholic;643696 said:
Taken from the other thread:

Looks like we can settle for a set of 4 pieces only if lwloh is looking for 9...hopefully he is.

Well my wheels are staggered. Behind mine use the 255/40/17 and front 235/45/17. I need the rear rims. Where you guys plan to get it ?

Bro how much did you pay for the rims from UK? New from dealer? Had to pay any taxes?

M Parallel 66 acquired

haywire;659782 said:
Bro how much did you pay for the rims from UK? New from dealer? Had to pay any taxes?

about GBP 540 from https://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/ for 2 rims including DHL express freight. 2 working days sampai. expensive or not? PM me for taxes. sensitive la ask taxes here...
by the way, i searched for nearly a month for these rims all over the world. did a lot of info finding on the internet dealers especially from the US and UK. i can safely say u can forget most of the US dealer. some say alloywheelsdirect not good cause delay in delivery when ordering, etc, but mostly good review. did a background company search on them, make sure i email them and ask them is it new original rims and is it in stock and delivery period before i commit my money. end of the day, money well spent ! :top:

Top Bottom