Looking for E36 M43 O2 sensor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
Many have converted their engine from M43/M44/M42 to 6 potters. (4 pot and 6 dont use the same O2 sensors)May I buy the old O2 sensor from you, as I suspect mine is about to kaput soon, 9 years old.Kindly PM me if you have.Cheers

just tumpang thread abit from geoffreylee...

May i know how much is a new one O2 Sensors for E36 M43 O2 sensor?

okie.. thanks jarance... anyway just finish reading it till page 50++.. arrgghh really long post... well now i know how much is the price.. but it's kinda weird the price range between rm300-rm700++ ... thats kinda big diferrent. anyway i will continue read it when i come back to work. thks.

wiramod11;236865 said:
okie.. thanks jarance... anyway just finish reading it till page 50++.. arrgghh really long post... well now i know how much is the price.. but it's kinda weird the price range between rm300-rm700++ ... thats kinda big diferrent. anyway i will continue read it when i come back to work. thks.

Here is the filtered version. it the same as the previous thread but only contained
Part and Service cost.. Click on the link below..

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13916

well thanks again... anyway i mean i was so curious... cause i've never been to AB or BA or Sapura Auto or motordivision to buy parts for BMW... As i've been to AB glenmarie to look for car only once.... Normally i saw a lot of post here stated they went to AB to buy parts... like in segambut, SS2 and etc... what is the procedure like...???

wiramod11;237399 said:
well thanks again... anyway i mean i was so curious... cause i've never been to AB or BA or Sapura Auto or motordivision to buy parts for BMW... As i've been to AB glenmarie to look for car only once.... Normally i saw a lot of post here stated they went to AB to buy parts... like in segambut, SS2 and etc... what is the procedure like...???

To buy spare part from Bavaria Auto, just call them up and ask for the parts. Usually, they will most of the parts in stock. They will ask you for the car model, year of manufacturer and the actual part that you want. If they have the part available, they will tell you the price. Just pay and you get the part. It just that simple.

If the part is not available, you can book it by paying a deposit. They will call you when the stock arrived from oversea.

ahh.. i see.. hmm.. did you guys have any specific Ab that give good sales service or pricing discount or in good price?

Top Bottom