long shaft squeak sound

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Xthree

Club Guest
Hello bmw club members . My X3 long shaft produce squeaking sound when reversing and light soft sound on forward , by the way not yet sense any vibration . Advise please to repair or change the shaft . How much is it going to cost me .....

Hello bmwcm , any body somebody know where can I get a long shaft for my X3 e83 . Mech advise to change don't repair . Advise please ..... thank U ur"ll

why change?? when the proper thing to do is to replace the coupling??

Get the mech to take it out and send to wah seong at Sri rampai/genting kelang juntion at setapak. replace coupling and balance for few hundred rm.

it my mechaninc tell me to replace long shaft, i will replace him instead!

- - - Updated - - -

why change?? when the proper thing to do is to replace the coupling??

Get the mech to take it out and send to wah seong at Sri rampai/genting kelang juntion at setapak. replace coupling and balance for few hundred rm.

it my mechaninc tell me to replace long shaft, i will replace him instead!

Replace the squeaking long shaft from 1/2 cut . Change the whole shaft . Cost rm 2000 + labour 200 . Now no more squeaking from x3 , now squeaking coming from me ....:20:

chopped o three pieces.. i hope u kept the old one.. if not.. go quick to pick it back.. i will willingly but that as scrap from u

Hi,
I'm having the same problem. Can any one describe me the exact location of wah seong at Sri rampai/genting kelang...

Thank you.

Cheers,

Top Bottom