List of workshops at major cities/towns

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

Hi Sifus and Bros,Recently our bro bmw7833 posted an SOS as his E39 failed to start in Teluk Intan and asked for help in locating a mechanic/workshop in Telek Intan. I believe most of us will be travelling in our beemers to some cities/town and what bmw7833 encountered could also happen to us. I know there is a list of workshops in this forum but said list only mentioned the name of the workshops BUT WITHOUT any address and contact number. I would like to suggest preparing a list of workshops at major cities/towns and appreciate all our sifus and/or bros will contribute to the list.

herbert;483195 said:
Hi Sifus and Bros,

Recently our bro bmw7833 posted an SOS as his E39 failed to start in Teluk Intan and asked for help in locating a mechanic/workshop in Telek Intan. I believe most of us will be travelling in our beemers to some cities/town and what bmw7833 encountered could also happen to us.

I know there is a list of workshops in this forum but said list only mentioned the name of the workshops BUT WITHOUT any address and contact number.

I would like to suggest preparing a list of workshops at major cities/towns and appreciate all our sifus and/or bros will contribute to the list.

Aikkkkk, why my name is appear here..:eek:

Top Bottom