LED Tail Light

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

teppo123

Club Guest
Hi, can anyone tell where can i have this type of tail light install on my E60 2005 and what is the price like?
taillight.jpg

Motor Trader ads say it's RM4xxx... but I guess it's about RM4500-RM5000. Coz the tail lamp already cost RM2k++... plus the modules also at RM2k++... you do the math.
By the way, here are some places that you can go:
1) Motorsport Division at PJS 11 Sunway
2) Progressive Autosport at PJS 11 Sunway
3) Exotic Mods at Sunway Damansara

wah the after market module selling at 2k++ is a total rip-off...

like that better pay for the original retrofit LCM module...

t2ribena;394546 said:
wah the after market module selling at 2k++ is a total rip-off...

like that better pay for the original retrofit LCM module...

+1..totally agree!

Or ask bro t2ribena to fabricate one for you.... he has done it by himself.... :)

alxy;395924 said:
Or ask bro t2ribena to fabricate one for you.... he has done it by himself.... :)

wah bro...marketing ka...
icon10.gif

my one i lazy to solve the bulb checking signal that causes strobing la coz need alot of time to R&D...
icon10.gif
and i can live with this cool effect everytime i start the car and every 5min...kakaka

Dun think so leer....
Ask b4 that module need to change and need to modify some wiring... :(

Great news. I have "lubang".
I can get a set for you, cost you RM990.
And an electrical board (to convert), than cost another rm300.

turbology;397731 said:
Great news. I have "lubang".
I can get a set for you, cost you RM990.
And an electrical board (to convert), than cost another rm300.

really??? for this price, it's definitely a steal.. but the RM990 set, is it original??? any problem with the electrical board?? Error msg on the iDrive??

hii... 'turbology' r u sure this price can get it???

i oso wan to buy this tail light, can u tell me where can get???

thx

thule;398132 said:
really??? for this price, it's definitely a steal.. but the RM990 set, is it original??? any problem with the electrical board?? Error msg on the iDrive??

mid9;424884 said:
hii... 'turbology' r u sure this price can get it???

Thule: I was quoted this price from supplier. And of course is not original. Is Taiwan made. I am not sure if it will throw a error msg in iDrive. I don't own a E60 :D

mid9: I am selling it

Wow! For RM990 complete set, I wouldn't mind buying one too. Can someone try and let us know if it works OK?

Hella has released the tail lamp as OE replacement liau and a pair shud costs below 1.8k...go check it out...

t2ribena;425454 said:
Hella has released the tail lamp as OE replacement liau and a pair shud costs below 1.8k...go check it out...

Any idea on where to buy??? Contact details???

t2ribena;425454 said:

Comes with the light module as well? Or is that still separate at around RM2K++?

Top Bottom