Leather Care Clinic By Leatherique

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Yazid for doing this clinic. It was for sure eye opener. Those who missed it very the rugi. If possible bro we should do 1 more session.FFK list need to up date also la.

Yup ... tho i came a bit late hehehe it was very educational and i learned quite a lot of do's and dont ... thanks bro yazid :top::top::top: keep up d good work :D

regretted this do...... you should have been there at 10.45am... just ask your commember
what a let down, never again. thank you.

SarJeePekAi;380505 said:
regretted this do...... you should have been there at 10.45am... just ask your commember
what a let down, never again. thank you.

regret ?? wat happen bro???

Some pictures from the event.

#1 Chay explaining the why leather seats turned hard, and then cracked..

3114851139_a2c11793bd_o.jpg

3115678820_3e498e5644_o.jpg

#3 A demonstration of how to apply Leathrique Rejuvenator

3114851279_64451e246b_o.jpg

#4 A finished example, look at the difference on the seat, and it is softer too!

3115679356_2ee722f321_o.jpg

#5 Some of the participants

3114851417_7da06138b1_o.jpg

#6 Leatherique = NGAM!!

3115679484_38cfea050a_o.jpg

i tried it over the Christmas hols and am very pleased with the result. used approx 200ml each of the rejuvenator and cleaner (e46 coupe). massaged rejuvenator with hand into seat as demonstrated by Chay and left car under sun for 4 hrs. kept it an hour longer than recommended since a little cloudy that day. the amount of dirt on cloth when using cleaner is surprising bcos i clean my car seats once a month with turtlewax leather cleaner and conditioner. there wasn't any noticeable dirt on the cloth the last time i cleaned the seats a month ago. also remembered to follow Chay's advice on changing new cloth once dirty. leather feels new after treatment, ie. doesn't have that shiny look, feels more supple and bum no longer slides around easily on seat. good stuff.

erica34;383727 said:
i tried it over the Christmas hols and am very pleased with the result. used approx 200ml each of the rejuvenator and cleaner (e46 coupe). massaged rejuvenator with hand into seat as demonstrated by Chay and left car under sun for 4 hrs. kept it an hour longer than recommended since a little cloudy that day. the amount of dirt on cloth when using cleaner is surprising bcos i clean my car seats once a month with turtlewax leather cleaner and conditioner. there wasn't any noticeable dirt on the cloth the last time i cleaned the seats a month ago. also remembered to follow Chay's advice on changing new cloth once dirty. leather feels new after treatment, ie. doesn't have that shiny look, feels more supple and bum no longer slides around easily on seat. good stuff.

Good to here from happy user.

jyazid,

when is the expiry date for the voucher hah ?????????

Hello...don't think many can understand what you wrote..English or Bahasa please!!..

And perhaps you can introduce yourself first in the Newbies..that'll be appreciated..Thank you.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom