Leather Care Clinic By Leatherique

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeYazid

Founding Member
LEATHER CARE CLINIC by LEATHERIQUE One Premier Sdn. Bhd. is the sole distributor of Leatherique

only for official member??? or forum member oso can join??? :D

LEATHER CARE CLINIC by LEATHERIQUE

One Premier Sdn. Bhd. is the sole distributor of Leatherique

One Premier Sdn. Bhd. is the sole distributor of Leatherique USA (www.leatherique.com)products in Malaysia. Leatherique product is one of the top leather maintenance product in the market and now finally available in Malaysia. Leatherique is work on the leather’s fiber itself and known for its ability to soften hard leather.

BMW Club Malaysia was invited for a Leather Care Clinic. Below are the details :-
Venue : 131, Jalan SS25/2, Taman Mewah, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor D.E, Malaysia
Date : Saturday, 13th December 2008
Time : 10.30am to 12.00pm

Apart from gaining knowledge about Leather maintenance and care, we also will be explain about Lether manufacturing and its process. On top of it, a discount will be given should we purchase the product during the event.

Should you don’t have any planning on that Saturday, pls come and join this clinic :-

Attending:
1. Redbaron
2. Okow
3. Pussy
4. JohnJ
5. JYazid
6. GraceTCP
7. climenta
8. Russie

Hello guys come on i am sure we could learn 1 or 2 things from this clinic. Good job yazid for doing this leather care clinic:top:

One Premier Sdn. Bhd. is the sole distributor of Leatherique USA (www.leatherique.com)products in Malaysia. Leatherique product is one of the top leather maintenance product in the market and now finally available in Malaysia. Leatherique is work on the leather’s fiber itself and known for its ability to soften hard leather.

BMW Club Malaysia was invited for a Leather Care Clinic. Below are the details :-
Selangor D.E, Malaysia

Apart from gaining knowledge about Leather maintenance and care, we also will be explain about Lether manufacturing and its process. On top of it, a discount will be given should we purchase the product during the event.

Should you don’t have any planning on that Saturday, pls come and join this clinic :-

Attending:
1. Redbaron
2. Okow
3. Pussy
4. JohnJ
5. JYazid
6. GraceTCP
7. climenta
8. Russie
9. B33mer

can leatherrique sponsor my front seats ...i want to wrap it with leather can ahhhh ....just my 2 seat ...this is my b'day wish list ...how ca ahhh ....

wooiiii yazid ....ayooo DEC 13 ahhhhh ..... bad date lorrrrr.......

ICEMAN 13;378117 said:
can leatherrique sponsor my front seats ...i want to wrap it with leather can ahhhh ....just my 2 seat ...this is my b'day wish list ...how ca ahhh ....

wooiiii yazid ....ayooo DEC 13 ahhhhh ..... bad date lorrrrr.......

Problem is, this company only cleaning leather and not refurbished or selling leather .

Bhai, 13th is bad date ke? ..... what I know to you all the date is bad date ...:top:

JYazid;378444 said:
Problem is, this company only cleaning leather and not refurbished or selling leather .

Bhai, 13th is bad date ke? ..... what I know to you all the date is bad date ...:top:

aiseeyyy ok ok ...only cleaning leather only karrrr ..... and not selling ..... cleaning leather ..kedai cuci kereta pun ada banyak lorrrr ...

Bhai, 13th is bad date ke? ..... what I know to you all the date is bad date --->>>> ha ha ha ... funny larrr like you...

Come members and forumer dont let go this chance. You all will learn alot.

Selangor D.E, Malaysia

Attending:
1. Redbaron
2. Okow
3. Pussy
4. JohnJ
5. JYazid
6. climenta
7. Russie
8. B33mer
9. Fiza Saad

I may pop by after tennis if time permits. Also, my seat is fabric ler, only my handbag is leather :wink:

I
will
be
Attending:
1. Redbaron
2. Okow
3. Pussy
4. JohnJ
5. JYazid
6. climenta
7. Russie
8. B33mer
9. Fiza Saad
10. SarJeePekAi

SalinaSaad;378602 said:
yazid, can my sis go on behalf of me?? I'm not around during that time..

Boleh ...... she want o drive new her X5 ke?

Attending:
1. Redbaron
2. Okow
3. Pussy
4. JohnJ
5. JYazid
6. climenta
7. Russie
8. B33mer
9. Fiza Saad
10. SarJeePekAi

Those attending for this clinic we are meeting up for breakfast at Kayu Nasi Kandar which was the venue for the Aman Suria TT.From there we will convoy the the venue.Meeting up time is 9am 13.12.2008.

progress.gif

Dear All,

The Leather Care Clinic is tommorow, Saturday, don't miss it. For those whom want to have a breakfast first, pls be at Kayu Nasi Kandar, Aman Suria. Red BAron will be there since 9.00am.
and for those want to go direct to Leatherique (address is on the 1st page, for a map pls click on the url.) Parking might be a problem (on weekday, but Saturday maybe it is OK), so you could double park in front of the shop.
See you there ...

Pls be there at 10.30 sharp.

Updated

Attending:
1. Redbaron
2. Okow
3. Pussy
4. JohnJ
5. JYazid
6. climenta
7. Russie
8. B33mer
9. SarJeePekAi

JYazid;379927 said:
Dear All,

The Leather Care Clinic is tommorow, Saturday, don't miss it. For those whom want to have a breakfast first, pls be at Kayu Nasi Kandar, Aman Suria. Red BAron will be there since 9.00am.
and for those want to go direct to Leatherique (address is on the 1st page, for a map pls click on the url.) Parking might be a problem (on weekday, but Saturday maybe it is OK), so you could double park in front of the shop.
See you there ...

Pls be there at 10.30 sharp.

Bro wa gi klinik kat batam hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom