Koni FSD, anyone?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
HI balckbeast,

I am not too sure for the pricing today, but i remember Titan did the front for bimmerholics. around 1400 and use back ori spring.

the mounting and other things are stock rubber pad and all so i guess not so much.

ssman has this 7 series on titan and HnR spring.. his words was.. slurps!!.... so again.. i cannot comment since ssman bhai taste.. a little different. hahaha

theblackbeast;724197 said:
Hi bro alantiong, I too did not go for FSD after reading not so good reviews sometime last year. Went for boge instead.

how much was the price for a set of Titan's? Is it with mounting and all other parts or just shocks alone?
Also would they only sell if we want to purchase the front or rear alone?
Would it be able to give comfort along with a little stiffness on high speed corners.

hi bro seewai is the invitation only for bro Psykit.....he..he....

Anyone has this setup Boge + HnR springs?

bro alantiong, thanks for sharing.......aiyo I am still blur but one thing I am sure no "KONI" yahoooooooooo!!!!

Blackbeast.. I had koni sport yellow before n its not bad either. Just that cannot repair the seals as it is still twin tube tech

Bro Alan,

How long does the Koni Sports Yellow last for you before you need to change? After that you change it to Titans right?

alantiong;724860 said:

ssman has this 7 series on titan and HnR spring.. his words was.. slurps!!.... so again.. i cannot comment since ssman bhai taste.. a little different. hahaha

yehh for new ones everthing also slurpp larrr ...just like when he put to hotbits it was also slurpp ...me end up eating slurpeeee ....:)

i used koni on my e34 - daily ride + hard driving... it lasted 3+ yrs for front and back. i felt it`s better than b8.
moved to e39 ...it lasted a few days before i changed to titan. too soft..
now on b8 ..much better..

it depends on ur preference, really..

alantiong;725493 said:
Blackbeast.. I had koni sport yellow before n its not bad either. Just that cannot repair the seals as it is still twin tube tech

Roger that mate, but I am very tempted to put my hands on Titan!

about 18 months

Psykit;725498 said:
Bro Alan,

How long does the Koni Sports Yellow last for you before you need to change? After that you change it to Titans right?

Top Bottom