knocking sound from under the hood..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Went to the workshop yesterday evening. Must thank bro bimmerholic for taking some time off n joining me there as well. Appreciate the support bro.
Turns out, my car was on the hoist, standing there without its jaw..lol..Major overhaul done, replacing bearings, piston rings, radiator, water pump, gaskets etc. Will update on the list once i get the heart attack..lol..
The good thing is, im assured of no headaches after this lah. Been a week already without the car...sigh...a few more loong days to wait..

Bro bimmerholic, u have a decent ride there, and thanks again for coming all the way n sharing some info abt the car.

deep3102;479824 said:
Went to the workshop yesterday evening. Must thank bro bimmerholic for taking some time off n joining me there as well. Appreciate the support bro.
Turns out, my car was on the hoist, standing there without its jaw..lol..Major overhaul done, replacing bearings, piston rings, radiator, water pump, gaskets etc. Will update on the list once i get the heart attack..lol..
The good thing is, im assured of no headaches after this lah. Been a week already without the car...sigh...a few more loong days to wait..

Bro bimmerholic, u have a decent ride there, and thanks again for coming all the way n sharing some info abt the car.

Pleasure's mine Bro :wink:. Nice knowing you too. At the end of day, you know you're getting a near-new engine once everything's done yah.

I can only imagine the wait and agony of waiting to drive the UDM out!

visited the w/shop yesterday, my car's back in place n running...currently under "test" period, n should be coming back to me today or tomorrow...list of parts replaced...in total 78 items...yummy....breakdown will be updated in the Maintenance n Parts Section..

Good to hear that bro...
Once test period is done, you've go breaking in period to go...
And then only you can start driving to its limits :) :) :)

Do post us on what the feedback is like....yummy

Top Bottom