knocking sound from under the hood..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yup...since it's still under warranty and paid for by AB, then just get whatever parts changed if necessary...make full use of the WARRANTY =)

Deep if its the conrod bering i would advise you to do a complete overhaul piston rings have to go too and make sure Ori parts as they are internal parts. You might also want to consider a used imported engine block. still factory spec and untouched and cheeper.

Just my 2 cents

Bro Vroom, Clear Water i go also, but haven't been in a while...I meant the Batu Gajah one, ur right, the oldest course in Malaysia...its a tricky yet beautiful course to play indeed. Good idea, maybe we could catch up for a game and lunch as well. I too might be going back for the new year, y not make a new year meet...what say u?

Bimmer73, went n checked out me baby in the clinic. pistons are still "tightly" in place n just that the valves were totally "black"...too much of carbon, the block is alright still. hope to get it back this week lah...the weekend went by so slow...grrr

Deep3102, good idea! Not confirmed yet, but I should be back on 30 or 31-Dec morning, then come back to KL on 2-Jan morning. if you are going back do let me know.

sure bro Vroom325...ill be headed back 31st malam...mau convoy ke?? hehehe..how abt king82? any plans balik kampung?

yessar...wah..byk gak org Perak ni..wah ur location summore dahsyat...all over bro..hihihi...so ada balik kg ka?? whc area bro??

hi bros...i'll be going back this Thursday night oh...but will be celebrating new year in KL =)

you guys too...max for me is 140-150kph....more than that, i will tremble with fear :p

deep3102;479578 said:
yessar...wah..byk gak org Perak ni..wah ur location summore dahsyat...all over bro..hihihi...so ada balik kg ka?? whc area bro??

I stay in Teluk Intan but my fiancee in Ipoh now, so i travel a lot in Ipoh. Let me know if u all do convoy, i might join in.

kieh kieh kieh...its ok wat..at least we discusing something...hihihi...summore baru overhaul, so need to go sumwhere le..hehehe
wah, very soon can convoy for wedding lah...ahem ahem!! just joking..when's de big day lah bmw7833??

deep3102;479593 said:
kieh kieh kieh...its ok wat..at least we discusing something...hihihi...wah, very soon can convoy for wedding lah...ahem ahem!! when's de big day lah bmw7833??

Aikkk :eek: How come u know my big day?

U know me?

assume only le...since u said fiancee...so im sure de big days around the corner lah..
relax lah...i was joking oni btw..lol..

deep3102;479597 said:
assume only le...since u said fiancee...so im sure de big days around the corner lah..
relax lah...i was joking oni btw..lol..

Hahh..my big day 123 year 2010, anyone plan to come?

Top Bottom