"klik kok" sound forn rear axle

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by tkew@Jun 15 2006, 04:40 PM
yes they did the same thing on mine also, they say is the arm rubber bush only can change if take out all the link and arms, the rear end part. so just give up....lah
Should go back to give them give them some business in future...it is also miko clinic for LW...................... :yahoo: :yahoo:
/me hug tkew, lets bare the sound together till the day end and till the starsssss dun shine anymoree

Originally posted by karate70@Jun 15 2006, 04:38 PM
bro mouse n tkew... if the lower arm n bushings hv no prob... there are a few more factors.
1) rear axle
2) drive shaft (check both sides)
3) gearbox.

my klik klok was bcoz of gearbox... luckyly under warranty. but another way is to change gearbox oil n try... hope this will help

cheers
they have check the axle and drive shaft and seems to be ok, gear box oil just flush and change new oil 2 month ago. now i am out of idea :(

bro mouse n tkew... mayb u wan to try this shop i went to who help diagnosed the sound.... mekanikar in tmn mayang (look for raymond).... anything pm me...

cheers

Originally posted by karate70@Jun 15 2006, 05:45 PM
bro mouse n tkew... mayb u wan to try this shop i went to who help diagnosed the sound.... mekanikar in tmn mayang (look for raymond).... anything pm me...

cheers
thanks bro, will get the contact from u when i cannot tahan again with the sound :D

Originally posted by tkew@Jun 2 2006, 09:16 AM
is like that lah sometime can hear sometimes cant hear it so piss off, when the doctor sit in the car the sound gone....... the mech take out the absober + roll bar still cant rectify, they say is the rear upper/lower arm bush
totally agreed!!!i always said that too. :D

they play futsal u play softball lah ........after ball time TT time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top Bottom