KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
astroboy;600442 said:
haha! I will go there and bake it there, fresh and hot!! :4:

I might be late because will have early HH at Joey's Tmn Megah with BlackE90, next to Bike Pro.

yourself only ?

Just change venue, will be checking a new place in D'sara Perdana, called Shooter, next to Citibank. Shall be there at 6:30, all are welcome! Then only go Paparich to cool down.. if I can still feel my legs after that.. :4:

zul_cessna;600389 said:
hi, newbie here, where and what time is "as usual" ? thanks

starts at 9.30pm, some will stay until about 1.30 or 2am when paparich is closed , tables are taken away and they're chased with broom to leave...hehe

astroboy;600451 said:
Just change venue, will be checking a new place in D'sara Perdana, called Shooter, next to Citibank. Shall be there at 6:30, all are welcome! Then only go Paparich to cool down.. if I can still feel my legs after that.. :4:

Is it same concept as Hooters?

initialM;600489 said:
Is it same concept as Hooters?

Dunno le.. Hooter is for the big eye owl to look see look see, Shooter dunno use what to shoot what.. will give u a field report tomorrow, provided I don't suffer from memory wipe out after that.. :p

OK...I have some angpow packets (empty one) to distribute for brothers & sisters who celebrating Chinese New Year...so be there!!

Aiya, forgot how to go there already laa...so long no join..from Federal Hiway please...

anakin;600512 said:
Aiya, forgot how to go there already laa...so long no join..from Federal Hiway please...

from Federal Highway (from shah alam to kl direction), take the ASIA JAYA exit and turn left. The LRT station will be on your left. Keep straight and turn left when you reach a traffic light. Then keep straight along the road (Jalan Semangat) until you reach the traffic light outside Quill Automobile and turn left. then keep straight and turn right on the second traffic light, there you will see the paparich, toyota, etc.

i was there just now but dont know which table you guys seating, then got called from friend and make a moved to s.alam

zul_cessna;600528 said:
i was there just now but dont know which table you guys seating, then got called from friend and make a moved to s.alam

we were sitting outside the empty shop

A big thanku to everyone who came for TT especially the first timers.

Treasurer also did some work there after his usual Friday HH..

~ Morpheus collected his started pack (still owe him a cap, membership card and 2011 stickers),
~ sold a Jap spec plate holder to anakin,
~ Fadhlan finally got his XL club shirt (no stock last year)
~ Syahruln finally collected his 2010 renewal shirt, size L..

Great meeting u all at the TT.. One great thing about such TT is it never fail to surprise me with new faces.. oh, new member oolork also there.. :3:

yeah... very surprising... ada orang pakai 7... jual... pakai 5... jual... sekarang pakai 3 pulak... lepas ni jual 3 pakai 1...

AB... thank you for the shirt storage... he he he... baju bmw tapi bau toyota... **cabutzz**

:rolleyes:Syahrul, itu orang sudah semakin tua. Cannot handle big cars that's why he need to downgrade progressively!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom