KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
haywire;610611 said:
A lot of new faces last nite. Looks like we have to do more group buys and distribute the items at tt to attract more people.

Nice meeting you guys!

bro where did you go lar. I was looking for you and IM after I have installed digitalpunk computer.

Sorry did not have time to scan your car.

Last night's TT saw few open notebooks side by side on a long tables under a dark corridor.. like playing Counter Strike.. :4: few new faces to me most probably there to pick up and get a lesson or 2 on the OBD reader distributed by jarance. Was indeed a busy evening for jarance like manning a BMW garage all by himself.. business good eh?! :4:

Nice meeting all and sorry I can't stay long cause got 2nd round.. u guys rocks!

Viva BMWCM! :rock:

A big Thanku to everyone Old and New and those whose names cannot be mentioned who came for TT last night especially to Harbajan & Friend from Ruab.

Many thanks to Morpheus who drove back to help as soon as I call him and Astroboy who was in hic hic hic land came to my aid when my kereta lembu cannot start.

Thanku Thanku Next Tehtarik on me Braders.

Please Take Note That Next Friday Will Be Official TT Day at Borneo Rain Forest At Sunway

lamoo;613141 said:
A big Thanku to everyone Old and New and those whose names cannot be mentioned who came for TT last night especially to Harbajan & Friend from Ruab.

Many thanks to Morpheus who drove back to help as soon as I call him and Astroboy who was in hic hic hic land came to my aid when my kereta lembu cannot start.

Please Take Note That Next Friday Will Be Official TT Day at Borneo Rain Forest At Sunway

Lamoo,

I find it quite strange for the 2nd time, you mentioned " and those whose names cannot be mentioned " . Care to enlighten me/us what you meant?

Cheers

Brader Herbert the answer is in the recent drive to Thailand Thread

lamoo;613141 said:

It's on lamoo? I'd like to join, will be my first TT actually. Then next morning up for the Penang drive.

Brader redlotus U are most welcome to join in the TT at Borneo Rainforest Sunway

Other then the first official AGM at Sapura, all the rest of the AGM and EGM were earthquakes and tsunamis hehehe

Sorry could not make it to TT last night had some matters to attend to.

The party after the tsunami

TT this Friday at paparich section 19

See u all there

The party after the tsunami

TT this Friday at paparich section 19

See u all there

This Friday 25mar2011 TT can do OM registration ka? What's the average timing like, 9pm til late?

seewai;619725 said:
This Friday 25mar2011 TT can do OM registration ka? What's the average timing like, 9pm til late?

Brader seewai sorry u cannot do OM registration at this TT but u can bank in the money into the club Mayban account and fill u the form to hand to me and I will help to pass it to the proterm committee for u.

So u are most welcome to come to this TT.

..and this is coming from the guy who said you don't like what RB did to the club but yet still remain friends outside club matters (?). fact, i am not the one still associating myself with the "enemy" bro after all the fiasco. fact, the "enemy" is always at paparich tt's also known as the unnoficial tt/ceramah tt which is most probably why you don't see me there or any of the events under the now ex-comm. would haved loved to join you guys but like i said, i don't associated myself with the "enemy" in/outside the club...and i don't associate with people who associate with the "enemy"...just not my cuppa tea.
posted by Hellraiser at OM chitchat

To everyone who is coming to this TT please take note that u do it at your own risk cause u might be accused of being an associate to the person whose name cannot be mention.

Thank u to those who intend to attend this TT after my warning above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom