KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brader ICEMAN13

He is the one sitting in front of me at the other end of the table being racun the whole night by Stanleycck and Astroboy hehehe

A Big Thank You for everyone who made it for the first TT of the Year. A very good turnout.

A big welcome to morpheus5039 and Dylandy for joining as Official Members of our beloved Club last night.

There will not be a TT at Papparich next Friday but instead it will be at Borneo Rainforest Sunway being the Official TT for the Month

C U All there the Official TT next Friday

kokwei9035;595894 said:
hi lamoo, I shall join u all for a while. what time it'll start?? after 9pm?

bro herbert, stanley, Brendon, astroboy, haywire, u all attending?? thanks.

Bro where were you la last nite? Was looking forward to meeting you and seeing your new E39.

Finally able to meet fellow Bristolian in the flesh. Hahaha. Haywire bro, seems you're a football fan too! Seen the Germany outfit you wore during the Detailing TT and last night, Barca somemore. :4:

Ice, thanks for your M16 offer.

It was amazing looking at the freshly detailed rides of the E38 and Herbert's spanking 'new' E39.

And not forgetting, best part of the night was adjusting the HIDs on Serjit's car so that it wouldn't reach 'someone's dick... :4:

Eggie86;596340 said:
Finally able to meet fellow Bristolian in the flesh. Hahaha. Haywire bro, seems you're a football fan too! Seen the Germany outfit you wore during the Detailing TT and last night, Barca somemore. :4:

Ice, thanks for your M16 offer.

It was amazing looking at the freshly detailed rides of the E38 and Herbert's spanking 'new' E39.

And not forgetting, best part of the night was adjusting the HIDs on Serjit's car so that it wouldn't reach 'someone's dick... :4:

I'm not actually a football fan...believe me I dont even know some of the rules...watching football sometimes confuses me hahaha

Just thought football shirts are always nice, had quite a lot of them.

Anyway nice meeting you, and that very fierce looking Jag you drove last nite.

haywire;596347 said:
I'm not actually a football fan...believe me I dont even know some of the rules...watching football sometimes confuses me hahaha

Just thought football shirts are always nice, had quite a lot of them.

Anyway nice meeting you, and that very fierce looking Jag you drove last nite.

Yes, football shirts are very nice and cool to wear. And they're quite cheap in the UK! :top:

Btw, that Jag - all show and no go la... Haha. :4: Got the sound only no thanks to the epic sounding exhaust, but seriously... I always drive that car with the windows wound down, just to listen to that glorious soundtrack behind me. :love:

Haywire bro, it's been a pleasure meeting you and getting to see your ride up close, M Parallels and all. :top:

Anyway I like the 5 hp additional mod..and the hid adjustment... Hehe. Sorry have to leave early last nite

BLaCkHoWLiNG;596597 said:
i drove past only realize u guys were there...

i tot last time u always open window and :thefinger: when u pass the group? something about anything under 700whp is for girls....:vroam:

ramsing;596605 said:
i tot last time u always open window and :thefinger: when u pass the group? something about anything under 700whp is for girls....:vroam:

lamsing juga lama hilang PJ tt. hehe

haywire;596237 said:
Bro where were you la last nite? Was looking forward to meeting you and seeing your new E39.

Bro, sorry about the t/t on Friday night. The bus arrived bkt Jalil about 10.30pm(raining & bus moved very slow). Drive the previous owner home, inspecting and chit chat till 11.30pm then realized too late to join u all. My apologize.

Now the car parked in the house which had been empty since 2months ago.

To arrange for a drive down to KL for a t/t after CNY. Looking 4ward to meet u : ):top::top::rock:

kokwei9035;595894 said:
hi lamoo, I shall join u all for a while. what time it'll start?? after 9pm?

bro herbert, stanley, Brendon, astroboy, haywire, u all attending?? thanks.

Dear all, my apologize for absent to this t/t and shall arrange to meet all of u in KL after CNY:rock::rock::wink:

kokwei9035;596638 said:
Bro, sorry about the t/t on Friday night. The bus arrived bkt Jalil about 10.30pm(raining & bus moved very slow). Drive the previous owner home, inspecting and chit chat till 11.30pm then realized too late to join u all. My apologize.

Now the car parked in the house which had been empty since 2months ago.

To arrange for a drive down to KL for a t/t after CNY. Looking 4ward to meet u : ):top::top::rock:

11.30pm still ok la bro. we left at about 1.30am after paparich closed.

haywire;596644 said:
11.30pm still ok la bro. we left at about 1.30am after paparich closed.[/

Aiya, Oic, Thank u for the info. Looking 4ward to join : )

BLaCkHoWLiNG;596796 said:
Lamsing sudah turbo.. tak mau main with small boys he said

Yeah ini Latuk Lamsing turbocor manyak kuat. His ghee business oso picking up fast till everything oso bocor hehehe

Anything firm for tomorrow 21st Jan 2011??

Btw, got a few extra packs of Kluang Rail coffee 500gm. Price RM11. Any takers? PM to me pls..

Cheers :)

First car will arrive at 9:30pm, last car will arrive at midnight.. haha!

...plus Astroboy is going to bring his birthday cake for all of us.

herbert;600437 said:
...plus Astroboy is going to bring his birthday cake for all of us.

haha! I will go there and bake it there, fresh and hot!! :4:

I might be late because will have early HH at Joey's Tmn Megah with BlackE90, next to Bike Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom