KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
bluepanther;508222 said:
.....the thread title says...KL & PJ Makan Minum TT, so i cannot come.... i sungai buloh.

Bro ,why cannot come?you come by drive ,not by walk
smil483c3bd1d591a.gif

mizhan;508239 said:
mengada la pulak tu...

anyway, will be joining you guys this time; so frust missed the last two.

Bro, lu Shah Alam mali. Got permission to go or not?

lamoo;508508 said:

ok next Makan Minum TT will be renamed Wilayah, Selangor Dan Lain Lain Negeri Makan Minum TT

......ahaaaaaa, now i can come.....hehehe

lamoo;508508 said:
the thread title says...KL & PJ Makan Minum TT, so i cannot come.... i sungai buloh. by Bluepanther

ok next Makan Minum TT will be renamed Wilayah, Selangor Dan Lain Lain Negeri Makan Minum TT

Happi Brader Bluepanther Now you can come hehehehehehe

No need so long title. just rename to 1M Makan Minum TT. :smokin:

A BIG THANK YOU for OMs, Forumers and Guests especially Extracooljustin who came all the way from Singapore, some also from Bukit Beruntung, Sungei Buloh, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Kepong, PJ and KL ( hehehe) to attend our Makan Minum TT last night.

Please take note that next Friday will be OFFICIAL TT NIGHT 9th April 2010.

Makan Minum TT will only be back after Official TT. Watch this space for the announcement.

lamoo;509061 said:
A BIG THANK YOU for OMs, Forumers and Guests especially Extracooljustin who came all the way from Singapore, some also from Bukit Beruntung, Sungei Buloh, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Kepong, PJ and KL ( hehehe) to attend our Makan Minum TT last night.

Please take note that next Friday will be OFFICIAL TT NIGHT 10th April 2010.

Makan Minum TT will only be back after Official TT. Watch this space for the announcement.

HOI aaaapa ini..... orang sudah susah susah mari dari kepong and sg buloh, mau jumpa kawan kawan....
lagi itu orang mau tembak saya.

lamoo;509061 said:

Please take note that next Friday will be OFFICIAL TT NIGHT 10th April 2010.

*sob sob* i missed it....

Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

Official TT 9th April 2010

great tt unker lamoo .... maybe can plan for some test power rempitting during the next TT ....

Will try to do that at the next Makan Minum & Rempit TT for you Brader Iceman 13

kena panggil pcchuah tu... hehhee... XXX pls make arrangement ;)

lamoo;509416 said:
Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

Official TT 9th April 2010

So all the Bosses, VIPs and Professionals will be there, not sure kuli like me will end up in a corner or not....

chong82;511038 said:
So all the Bosses, VIPs and Professionals will be there, not sure kuli like me will end up in a corner or not....

bro,in our club there is nothing diffrent me & you.everyone are welcome,if you are 1st time attend tt just intro yourself to everyone & start chit chat with everyone.everyone are friend no matter you are vips,bosses etc...

chong82;511038 said:

Dude, in this Club there are no classes, no caste, no 'pangkats' just friends coming together for a glass of teh tarik and chit chat.

In this Club you can find the latest to the oldest kinds of BMWs.. same with the owners too..:burnout:

chong82;511038 said:

as the others say, just come only. but if u're a first timer, there's a rule to follow. u must bring 2 lady friends for me and myself. if u got extra, then dun be shy to invite them also. but beware of the members who offer u ghee.......:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom