KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
....aiya taiko, tomorrow morning morning i go up fraser's hill oledi ..... cuti cuti 1 malaysia, cannot join.

lamoo;503722 said:
Makan Minuim TT

Day: this Friday

Date: 19th March 2010

Place: Pappa Rich 3 Two Square, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, PJ

Time: From 9.30pm onwards.

All are welcome

I'm in, been monitoring this thread for a few days :top:

1.morpheus5039

Uncle Lamoo, unfortunately cant attend this wan. Can organize another wan on first Friday of April?

Uncle Lamoo, unfortunately cant attend this wan. Can organize another wan on first Friday of April?
Last edited by xtracooljustin; Yesterday at 10:12 PM.

No problem I will do that. So you will be coming back from Singapore for this TT. How is working life in Singapore? So see u then. Take care

Makan Minuim TT

All are welcome

1. morpheus5039
2. Mizhan - arriving about midnight, have to work :(

Makan Minuim TT

All are welcome

1. morpheus5039
2. Mizhan - arriving about midnight, have to work
3. rhpw - sorry for last minute cancellation as i'm still working on a tender.. Dead tired.

rhpw;503974 said:
Makan Minuim TT

All are welcome

1. morpheus5039
2. Mizhan - arriving about midnight, have to work
3. rhpw - btw, is it ok for me to sign up as OM and get the package the same time? thx.

bro,you can't sign up as a official member cause this is not a official tt.please contact qd250 via pm.thx

bro,you can't sign up as a official member cause this is not a official tt.please contact qd250 via pm.thx

Brader Chile can u please clarify more on your statement. Please do not discourage intending new members to come for TTs whether Official or unofficial. We would have guided him on how to join the club.

A big thank you to all who attended the Makan Minuim TT last which consist of Official Members ,Forumers, Guests and Committee members.

See u all at the next TT
Watch this space for the next happening

Please excuse our CM.. our england oso not that fansi :D what he meaned ;) was cannot sign up there AND get the package the same time.. coz no CM with the goodies there to give to rphw at same time... NOT cannot sign up... haiya ..my england oso so so onli...

Thanx unker for recruiting more members...

'3. rhpw - btw, is it ok for me to sign up as OM and get the package the same time? thx."

so, rphw pleaase by all means can give the form at the unofficial tt, but the goodies when u meet the CM lah..

Thanks El presidente for your quick and prompt reply. Brader chile No hard feelings just checking only lah

but money please bank in aaaaa.. easier to keep track coz got records.. and form must reach QD250 or at least any CM workey...

Hi all Sifus,
Thank You All for the guidance. Have a good day!

xtracooljustin;505417 said:
i will be there on 2nd April. Count me in.

long time no see bro .... bringing down some singahpore leng lui's ??

any TT this friday if it's nothing on the official TT ??

unker lamoo ya call ....

Makan Minuim TT

Day: This Friday

Date: 26th March 2010

All are welcome

Until we can find another location TT will remain at the above location because of ample car park lots.

Maybe just name official gatherings as TT (Teh Tarik) and unofficial ones as MM (Makan Minuim). "ducks"...

Just me 2 sens

Ciao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom