KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
lamoo;506239 said:
bump bump bump

Had a great time last night, Guys ! Pleasure meeting you all...:top: So, did you guys manage to "rempit" last night??:driver:

sunnypuan;506538 said:
Had a great time last night, Guys ! Pleasure meeting you all...:top: So, did you guys manage to "rempit" last night??:driver:

where got, this one makan minum TT ma :p

morpheus5039;506539 said:
where got, this one makan minum TT ma :p

I taught after being show-off by the RX8...our sifu's tak boleh tahan mah !:4:

sunnypuan;506570 said:
I taught after being show-off by the RX8...our sifu's tak boleh tahan mah !:4:

No need la, juz sent our 518i then can tapau the RX8 again and again, no need to send 528i, 530i, etc. :D

Many Thanks to everyone, Forumers, Guests, Official Members and Committee Members who attended the Makan and Minuim TT last night. A special thanks to our Sexetary who join us for TT and the drive to Putra Jaya till 1 am even do he has to get up early this morning for the Official Drive to Kuantan.

We did a midnight tour of our Putra Jaya and ended up having a second Makan Minuim TT at Cyberjaya until the wee hours of the morning.

Since we were on sightseeing Tour of our beloved Political Capital, and our cars were only consisting of one 319 and the rest were 516s and 518s, we were driving at snails pace all the way. On the way home on the putra jaya kl highway we were going at 022 kph plus only. hehe

So fellow BMW lovers see you all at the next TT.

Watch this tread for the announcement.

lamoo;506579 said:
Many Thanks to everyone, Forumers, Guests, Official Members and Committee Members who attended the Makan and Minuim TT last night. A special thanks to our Sexetary who join us for TT and the drive to Putra Jaya till 1 am even do he has to get up early this morning for the Official Drive to Kuantan.

We did a midnight tour of our Putra Jaya and ended up having a second Makan Minuim TT at Cyberjaya until the wee hours of the morning.

Since we were on sightseeing Tour of our beloved Political Capital, and our cars were only consisting of one 319 and the rest were 516s and 518s, we were driving at snails pace all the way. On the way home on the putra jaya kl highway we were going at 022 kph plus only. hehe

So fellow BMW lovers see you all at the next TT.

Watch this tread for the announcement.

today morning check minyak enjin drop 1/5 again which was topped up 1 day ago...:stupid:
too much green line attempt... :stupid:

Sorry can't make it last Fri. Got family commitments. Surprised that Morpheus turned up. Thought that after d previous tt, he's rather pressured!!!
Btw got so many rare models meh 319, 516, 518- only my 315.is missing::eek:

udm68;506625 said:
Sorry can't make it last Fri. Got family commitments. Surprised that Morpheus turned up. Thought that after d previous tt, he's rather pressured!!!
Btw got so many rare models meh 319, 516, 518- only my 315.is missing::eek:

no la, being a student i got an excuse :D

yesterday no pressure la, only that we put pressure on our beloved engine :listen:

Wah didn't know got a snail pace convoy to putrajaya ... hopefully i can join next week MM :D

morpheus5039;506627 said:
no la, being a student i got an excuse :D

yesterday no pressure la, only that we put pressure on our beloved engine :listen:

Looks like you guys really had fun last nite....:top:

i missed the fun again :( had to work :( :( oh well, the next one then..

i heard some funny stories about this trip u guys had..i missed it...next one definitly..

Please note that there is a F1 party in Saujana for Official Members.

Any way the Makan Minuim TT will still be on as usu
al for those who are interested to attend.

Makan Minuim TT

Day: This Friday

Date: 2 April 2010

Place: Pappa Rich 3 Two Square, Jalan 19/1, Section 19, PJ

Time: From 9.30pm onwards.

All are welcome

Until we can find another location TT will remain at the above location because of ample car park lots.

missed the last rempit and when i called at 2 am and you guys are in putra jaya already ....

will make up for this coming one .....

Will not be able to join this, coz went back to hometown. See you all next time!

.....the thread title says...KL & PJ Makan Minum TT, so i cannot come.... i sungai buloh.

bluepanther;508222 said:
.....the thread title says...KL & PJ Makan Minum TT, so i cannot come.... i sungai buloh.

mengada la pulak tu...

anyway, will be joining you guys this time; so frust missed the last two.

bluepanther;508222 said:
.....the thread title says...KL & PJ Makan Minum TT, so i cannot come.... i sungai buloh.[/QU

:listen:Then I also cannot come, me not from KL or PJ
Title so discriminating 2 ppl outside KL & PJ:eek:

the thread title says...KL & PJ Makan Minum TT, so i cannot come.... i sungai buloh. by Bluepanther

ok next Makan Minum TT will be renamed Wilayah, Selangor Dan Lain Lain Negeri Makan Minum TT

Happi Brader Bluepanther Now you can come hehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom