KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
gregcwho;568110 said:
No lah..asking Harbhajan to tapau the Ratha Chicken curry lah...Papparich one no fight!!...

See you later tonite!!

Cheers :)

Aiyo!!! You got me so excited early on....I thought damn good curry chicken!! anyway...still we must go to TT!~ are u coming tonite?

Thanks everyone for another surprising good turn up...hehe

i had double tt just now :D

The Curry last nite was fantastic! Thank you Harbhajan for bringing it over, thank you gregcwho for ordering it, thank you XXX for insisting to consume it there, thank you to the restaurant for allowing us to consume outside food.. :D

How come when I am around no such benifits for organising this TT No curry chicken or stimmm roti :motz::banghead:

lamoo;568235 said:
How come when I am around no such benifits for organising this TT No curry chicken or stimmm roti :motz::banghead:

Bro lamoo,

Time has changed for the betterment.... when will you be back?? Not only curry chicken/steam roti awaits you, plenty more good stuffs will be for your pickings:top::top:

lamoo;568235 said:

Faster faster come back then get to taste... :D

Cheers :)

It was great to have finally met more 7 owners that night. Finally get to meet Gregcwho, SSMANN, AndrewK and of course, the famous Vincent! :top:

Andrew and Digital Punk's E38s sharing the same E65 rims, whilst Szehoong and Vincent's ride sharing the same rims too. :D

One thing I noticed about 7 owners, is that they're all so young and seems to have achieved so much to really enjoy one of the finest luxury saloons ever made! Everybody seems to be in Transporter mode this year... :D

& not forgetting Yazmeen's awesome looking E38 with those huge SSW rims. :top:

Also finally get to see what's under the hood of Mizhan's v8 monster. :top: Fuyoh. And I fell in love with the BBS rims on Mann's Cinderella. :D

thanks to those who made to TT last friday ..it was awsome to see lotsa BMW freaks out there sharing the same passion towards the roundel ...

thanks to those who made it and been our regulars coming all the way from RAUB@Harbajan and BKT buruntung@UDM68 ..i love the spirit shown after driving miles away to show the support and love towards the roundel ...

a big thank you to the rest of the freaks coming from all over KL with lotsa varieties of series ..

not forgetting the committee @ Enkil and ASTROBOY ...bro enkil ...hope you've fixed up ya M3 bonnet ...

great TT with lotsa great looking cars ...time just flew without even knowing it was past midnight ...

Yazmeen ya e38 looks like a killer ...nice leyy ...

by my count there were more that 30 ppl who attended this TT ....TQ

lamoo;568235 said:

cuz you stll owe us a BIG BBQ threat .... :)

Rainforest this Friday?? Must go already.. sure got nice pics to take.. wakeke...

Hi there guys. I have been wanting to join this TT session. Can anyone of you pls inform me the next one. Very eager to meet all the sifus. Thanks and cheers.

smike;568886 said:
Hi there guys. I have been wanting to join this TT session. Can anyone of you pls inform me the next one. Very eager to meet all the sifus. Thanks and cheers.

smike hey there

the next one will be held on 15 oct .... just look out for this thread ....

hope to see you then

smike;568886 said:

Bro,
come join the Rainforest TT...

smike;568886 said:

This one is even better! :top: :wink:

bongyt2;568889 said:
Bro,
come join the Rainforest TT...

I would love too. But sorry i cant as i have anither cmmitment. Definitely the next time. Thank you guys.

astroboy;568896 said:
This one is even better! :top: :wink:

Thank you again. I think i need to get myself in as an official member first. Any idea how i go about doing that pls. Thanks.

smike;569225 said:
Thank you again. I think i need to get myself in as an official member first. Any idea how i go about doing that pls. Thanks.

Come this Friday to Borneo TT to fill up forms...or come to dinner as non-member also can (but slightly more expensive the dinner fees)!! Or PM astroboy!

smike;569225 said:

smike, I have PMed u but what the heck, I'll put it up here again. Just notice the pdf hosting don't work anymore.. here's the new link.

To join member:

1. Download the form from here:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=d...yBgEKIaugiRJd7OokLFa9XYJxCqD&authkey=CMaL8q0K

2. Fax or email the scanned copy of the filled in form to me at bmwcm.treasurer@gmail.com

3. Bank in and transfer RM300 into club's bank Maybank a/c: 5123 5230 7612, if u need us to send u the starter pack, add RM10 postage. The RM300 consist of RM150 one time registration fee, and RM150 for annual fee, which expires on the last day of the year. U are given 2 months grace period to renew.

4. Provide me the bank in details.

5. We will prepare the starter pack for your collection once membership application is approved [within a week], we'll turn your nick blue. Starter pack include Club shirt, car plate holder, stickers, key chain etc.

Thanks!

AB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom