KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
wah, then should racun the others to come...sadly badrul is not in the country...hehe

YaZmEeN;572953 said:
wah, then should racun the others to come...sadly badrul is not in the country...hehe

that fellow is enjoying being sponge-bathed by a bunch of geishas..

anyone with Z3 will be coming? got a friend might follow me tonite for the Z3 poison...

YaZmEeN;572979 said:
anyone with Z3 will be coming? got a friend might follow me tonite for the Z3 poison...

Hakkamee got Z4 poison instead.. :D

Cheers :)

Hey, sorry can't make it tonight. Might be tempted to come for the Temerloh run this Sunday though, assuming things work out according to plan. :D

Dunno whether this chick will be interested or not but when she asked for a Z3, means that the budget is for the Z3 only...but who cares, just bring ur Z4 Hakkamee, it might work...hehe

gregcwho;572998 said:
Hakkamee got Z4 poison instead.. :D

Cheers :)

YaZmEeN;573030 said:
Dunno whether this chick will be interested or not but when she asked for a Z3, means that the budget is for the Z3 only...but who cares, just bring ur Z4 Hakkamee, it might work...hehe

Yazmeen
chick = ur wife or ur gf or second wife arr..hehehe
see u later tonite...

haKKaMeE;573075 said:
Yazmeen
see u later tonite...

haha ha now we have 2 showtime to watch at TT

1) the new exhaust of an e90 which is spanking fast ...by sunny
2) Z4 test drive ...racun time ... :)

see ya all then ....

ICEMAN 13;573077 said:
haha ha now we have 2 showtime to watch at TT

1) the new exhaust of an e90 which is spanking fast ...by sunny
2) Z4 test drive ...racun time ... :)

see ya all then ....

another showtime was the white E36 with S50B30 heart. No wonder someone wanna quickly sell off his other rides ;)

Thanks fellas for an outstanding TT. I was there at midnight till about 2. I was told by Enkil that I missed the usual suspects. Nonetheless it was fun.

yes, it was another bimmerfest with many many monsters present. thanks to all..

sorry ..could not make it there ..reached home and had to rush to a nearby clinic as a family member had signs of stroke ...
drove by and wanted to say "HI" but then was not in the state to do so ....

was so close to you guys and never was in my state of mind ...

life is short ...enjoy it ...

by all means buy what ever you want ..m3 ka , m5 ka ... do it while you're still here ....

sorry RAVI ...could not call you back as had an SOS call when last i spoke to you .,..,

ICEMAN 13;573194 said:
sorry ..could not make it there ..reached home and had to rush to a nearby clinic as a family member had signs of stroke ...

by all means buy what ever you want ..m3 ka , m5 ka ... do it while you're still here ....

sorry RAVI ...could not call you back as had an SOS call when last i spoke to you .,..,

Bro,
hope that ur family member is alright. God bless...

ICEMAN 13;573194 said:

Bro,

Hope nothing serious happened and said family member is recovering. Yes, life is short and TT is not that important. Do take care of family matter first.

Some overdue pics of the TT a couple of weeks back. Sorry for the poor quality. And my pal was seemingly interested in Enkil's M3... :D

95730721.jpg

No wonder shy shy open hood la, hiding some awesome goodies inside. :love:

19421801.jpg

Ultimate sleeper car?

85115035.jpg

Nice E34. Who does it belong to?

55293584.jpg

21876615.jpg

One cat decided to come out to play... Bad idea. Now, Digital Punk and Szehoong are seriously contemplating adding it to their E38s... :D

Just another fren la bro...me can't afford to have those listed down here..hehe

anyway nice to meet u guys...awesome Z4 in da house but i managed to racun her for the E46 :D

haKKaMeE;573075 said:
Yazmeen
see u later tonite...

Eggie86;573315 said:
85115035.jpg

Nice E34. Who does it belong to?

55293584.jpg

This Ultimate Driving Machine is owned by the ONE & ONLY morpheus5039 :top:

THe sound of his exhaust drives me nuts :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.