KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
sunnypuan;567307 said:
Halo...I wave my hand when I saw your car wat ! ! ! You dreaming kah????

Where is this Paparich in PJ, might want to drop by

eh? Sunny, really paiseh.. forget. But since u mention it,it suddenly occur to me that I saw u and u waved at me,and I did waved back at you. Hahaha..

etquah;567395 said:
Where is this Paparich in PJ, might want to drop by

Opposite Toyota 3s Centre in Section 19 which is opposite the sect. 14 mosque....still dunno.....go get ur self a blardy GPS.....

bongyt2;567479 said:
haha bro,
don't go so gentle.. where got "song"???:love:

Bong, you came last Friday right? How come didn't see your car? Black E46 is it? If not mistaken, you parked next to my E32?

Eggie86;567484 said:
Bong, you came last Friday right? How come didn't see your car? Black E46 is it? If not mistaken, you parked next to my E32?

bro,yeah i did went. I came kinda late.. and yes it was the Black E46 with smoked rear lights. 18" M5 style rims.. i think i park next to u.. cause i remember there was a E90 and a 7-series beside me..

bongyt2;567488 said:
bro,yeah i did went. I came kinda late.. and yes it was the Black E46 with smoked rear lights. 18" M5 style rims.. i think i park next to u.. cause i remember there was a E90 and a 7-series beside me..

Haha. You went back earlier as well huh bro... Didn't manage to catch up with you. Since my first time attend TT, a bit scared also cos so many taikors all over there. Only recognised some rides by the pics I've seen and trying to link which user owned which car. :D

Eggie86;567502 said:
Haha. You went back earlier as well huh bro... Didn't manage to catch up with you. Since my first time attend TT, a bit scared also cos so many taikors all over there. Only recognised some rides by the pics I've seen and trying to link which user owned which car. :D

yeap bro.. went back early cause next day need wake up early to work... no need be scared de.. all those taikors very friendly punya.. we should catch up when got the chance.. this week TT maybe cant go. if can go is around 11 will reach..

bro bongt2,

dont worry...coming TT at 11pm is fine as most guys will sit till at least 1245 or 1am. Didnt get a chance to meet u last week so see u this week ya. Im on the black E90 325i.

cheers.

bongyt2;567510 said:
yeap bro.. went back early cause next day need wake up early to work... no need be scared de.. all those taikors very friendly punya.. we should catch up when got the chance.. this week TT maybe cant go. if can go is around 11 will reach..

hai guys, b cuming 4 tt tomoro anyone want to buy curry/soya/kachang, pls let me know.
tq

harbhajan;567778 said:
hai guys, b cuming 4 tt tomoro anyone want to buy curry/soya/kachang, pls let me know.
tq

I want the kacang root to make soup. Better than Tongkat Ali! :top:

That day forgot to ask/buy.

date : 1st OCT 2010 ( friday )
time : 9 pm onwards
venue : PAPARICH PJ

attending
1) ICEMAN 13 ( coming in a little late over 10 )
2) gregcwho (also coming in late..)
3) mizhan
4) sunnypuan
5) GilaJazz
6) szehoong
7)
8)
9)
10) The Usual Suspects

feel free to drop by ...you'll see the friendly BMW enthusiast there ...

Been quite busy lately hence no pic uploads. Would be a bit free this weekend I hope! :D

Tomorrow would be joining for TT but would be arriving slightly after 10pm. :top:

gilajazz;567665 said:
bro bongt2,

Im on the black E90 325i.

cheers.

GilaJazz forgot to say that he's in the fastest, fully loaded BMW Performance speed demon 325i in the world!

:top::top::top:

Harbhajan,

Buy curry chicken can eat with roti stiiimmmmmmmmm in Paparich..

XXX;567467 said:
Opposite Toyota 3s Centre in Section 19 which is opposite the sect. 14 mosque....still dunno.....go get ur self a blardy GPS.....

I know. I know. No need GPS. ( **PJ very big ma, so must check ):motz:

Fadhlan;567813 said:
GilaJazz forgot to say that he's in the fastest, fully loaded BMW Performance speed demon 325i in the world!

:top::top::top:

Join us for the Dyno test...gilajazz....325i vs 320d....let's settle it, once and for all.:motz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom