KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night unofficial TT is awesome ! ! Turnout was great....

1) sunnypuan + Mrs
2) iceman13
3) deep3102 + Mrs
4) mizhan + Mrs
5) XXX + Mrs
6) Morpheus
7) haKKaMeE
8) GilaJazz...
9) harbhajan : Welcome to the blues Gang ! ! All the way from Raub..... We need to check out Raub's Famous Curry House lah ! !
10) DigitalPunk
11) BMWs
12) UDM68 + Mrs
13) Jerman + Mrs
14) WC9922 + Mrs
15) T2ribena + Mrs
16) Rachel Toh + Jr
17) Daniel
18) Astroboy
19) Ruch28 + Mrs
20) Realred78
21) Joei + Mrs
22) Bimmerholic

Did I miss out anyone???

You guys ROCKS lah.... Bad news is my wifey says next time she also wanted to join TT wor....KNN ! ! My BMWCM freedom gone liao.... hahahaha

PS....we even got free Roti Boy from Paparich..thanks to XXX

t2ribena;551942 said:
checkout our latest member sign up last night...gilajazz also sibuk wan to be in the pictures...welcome harbhajan...

IMAG0094.jpg

photographing new members signing up is a very good practice. keep it up!

Bravo Mr. Singh...!! another 'wakil' dari Pahang...next tt we could go togeder geder ok?

bro harbajan ...glad to see you turning BLUE .... hope you'll enjoy ya stay here ....

thanks for those who made it here even it was drizzling a little ...nice cars and great atmosphere ...

where is ACS525 ??

unker lamoo ..looks like you need to bring back lotsa goddie bags for us here

thanks to BMWCM committee that showed up ..u guys are awsome ....

haKKaMeE;551964 said:
You guys ROCKS lah.... Bad news is my wifey says next time she also wanted to join TT wor....KNN ! ! My BMWCM freedom gone liao.... hahahaha

PS....we even got free Roti Boy from Paparich..thanks to XXX

ha ha ha need to upload some rempitting data's into her ears .....

glad to see that ladies group was having a great laughter and chatting away rather then hearing to the BIG BOYS boring car stories leyyy ....

sunny how shall i download the data to her ears ?? :) like that need to HH lorrrr

Looks like I need not come back cause u ICEMAN 13 and SUNNYPUAN is doing a great JOB WELL DONE keep it up tanku tanku

I think I will retire my my job as orgyniser of unofficial TT as well from the Club when I return at end of the Year hehehehehehe

Great TT guys, & Congrats to harbhajan for signing up right away, with his new 530i, the crowd puller for the night. Perhaps we should have a TT in Raub or Bukit Beruntung as a form of appreciation to our bro's, harbhajan & udm68 who come all the way.

lamoo;552329 said:
Looks like I need not come back cause u ICEMAN 13 and SUNNYPUAN is doing a great JOB WELL DONE keep it up tanku tanku

I think I will retire my my job as orgyniser of unofficial TT as well from the Club when I return at end of the Year hehehehehehe

you shall remain 'Patron' of all unofficial tt la unker..

deep3102;552343 said:
Great TT guys, & Congrats to harbhajan for signing up right away, with his new 530i, the crowd puller for the night. Perhaps we should have a TT in Raub or Bukit Beruntung as a form of appreciation to our bro's, harbhajan & udm68 who come all the way.

Good Idea!:top:

deep3102;552343 said:

waiting for sunnypuan to orgy one drive to those 2 destination ...as TT at raub we need to be early there or else chicken curry would be sold out ...over to you SIR SUNNY .. :)

deep3102;552382 said:
Suggestion, maybe we could do Raub TT a breakfast drive after Raya.

deep since you've been to several b'fast drive ...can you plan this out .... ?? sure kan lorrr ..common :)

ICEMAN 13;552381 said:
waiting for sunnypuan to orgy one drive to those 2 destination ...as TT at raub we need to be early there or else chicken curry would be sold out ...over to you SIR SUNNY .. :)

Raub drive should be a breakfast drives ! ! After Raya easier.... Bukit Beruntung drives....ANYTIME, Bro ! ! :top:

Breakfast TT Raub

Good day Bro's & Sis's,
Lets take KL & PJ Makan Minum TT(unofficial) to Raub this time for Breakfast.

Venue: Ratha Curry House
Date: 19 September 2010 (Sunday)
6.00am - Gathering point at BHP Petrol station after Gombak toll at Karak highway (just after UIA; same location as meeting point for May Drive to Cameron Highlands)
6.30am - Convoy Departure
8.00am - ETA Raub to meet Harbhajan for breakfast

Route: BHP Station(start point) --> Bentong (via Karak Highway) exit Highway after Karak toll --->Bentong (trunk road) --->Kampung Teras --->Raub (old trunk road, not the new existing trunk road, intersecting with the road to Fraser's Hill)
Maps will be attached for easier route explaining.

Participants are encouraged to take precautionery measures to ensure their rides are in all well & good condition to roll the routes, especially tires and brakes.

Participants

1. deep3102

Good day Bro's & Sis's,
Lets take KL & PJ Makan Minum TT(unofficial) to Raub this time for Breakfast.

Venue: Ratha Curry House
Date: 19 September 2010 (Sunday)
6.00am - Gathering point at BHP Petrol station after Gombak toll at Karak highway (just after UIA; same location as meeting point for May Drive to Cameron Highlands)
6.30am - Convoy Departure
8.00am - ETA Raub to meet Harbhajan for breakfast

Route: BHP Station(start point) --> Bentong (via Karak Highway) exit Highway after Karak toll --->Bentong (trunk road) --->Kampung Teras --->Raub (old trunk road, not the new existing trunk road, intersecting with the road to Fraser's Hill)
Maps will be attached for easier route explaining.

Participants

1. deep3102
2. mizhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom