KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astroboy, pls bring along d coupon. I'll be there 2nite. Tq

lamoo;536227 said:
T2 ,XXX,WC9922 P;ease help me to pay the RM100 if UDM68 cannot make it tonight to TT Thanks

No need 2 call so many ppl. U will end up paying RM400!:rolleyes:

morpheus5039;536541 said:
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M5 :burnout:

Good Taxi ride, Bro??? I'm sure you had fun.... lot's of racun too, I guess..:wink:

sunnypuan;536578 said:
Good Taxi ride, Bro??? I'm sure you had fun.... lot's of racun too, I guess..:wink:

yeah....especially 6-throttle pair with aiseyman.....speechless...but different from the turbo feeling in my fren's 255whp satria GSR la....mayb E34 is too comfort to feel the acceleration..

no easy remedy when you're bitten by this sort of bug.. start hunting for an E36 M3. use your E34 daily.

mizhan;536659 said:
no easy remedy when you're bitten by this sort of bug.. start hunting for an E36 M3. use your E34 daily.

bro, never seen you in last TT....??

...he drive the Nyama Ci Bai 52 lah dat day..

i wonder ow many bmw he has? i heard somebody in klang have 11 bmw. who can beat that.

mizhan;536788 said:
dei, we spoke duting the TT la :cool:

mizhan is the v handsome dude la....everytime a girl passes, they'll try to make eye contact with him. but the standard that nite not up to his level...so he just look at the football match only.

jarance;536863 said:
i wonder ow many bmw he has? i heard somebody in klang have 11 bmw. who can beat that.

only have 4.5 cars and a scooter la unker.. still far away from 11 :)

mizhan;536881 said:
yes yes.. da one look like daniel craig one ;)

the silver kaler E46 330i?? hahaha.....paiseh paiseh :D

next time bring ur v8 i will sure recognize u man :D

it was nice meeting you too young man ;)

keep up the enthusiasm on old Bimmers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom