KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
date : 25 JUNE
Venue : PAPARICH PJ
time : 9.30 pm onwards

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
3) Lamoo ( attending when I am back) hehehehe
4) ASTORBOY --- come and collect ya shirt here !!!!

...dun worrylah , the usuals will be there...

ICEMAN 13;535536 said:

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan

at the same old place? 3 2 square???

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
4) Morpheus5039 (if no working)

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
5) QD250 - attending so that any OM's who have questions to ask can ask directly to the CM and get their answers directly...
6)...

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
5) QD250 - attending so that any OM's who have questions to ask can ask directly to the CM and get their answers directly...
6) mizhan
7)

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
6) mizhan
7)Albundy

QD250.....the questions only related to BMW club or in general?? I want to ask why old cars so hard to get insurance.....and why girls dun like when i open the ghee tin....

mizhan;535890 said:

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
6) mizhan
7)

Bro QD250, this begs me to eagerly enquire as to why the need for a one to one question time, when it is fathomly more beneficial if the Comm answers pertinent questions on the forum (Exclusive Lounge) for all OM's to learn and know?

Thanking you in advance....

P.S. FYI this question also asked in the TT at Subang thread....

ramsing;535915 said:
QD250.....the questions only related to BMW club or in general?? I want to ask why old cars so hard to get insurance.....and why girls dun like when i open the ghee tin....

Bro,

those that I can answer you or in my knowledge i will try to answer.... heheheheh...

blackrobe;535921 said:
Bro QD250, this begs me to eagerly enquire as to why the need for a one to one question time, when it is fathomly more beneficial if the Comm answers pertinent questions on the forum (Exclusive Lounge) for all OM's to learn and know?

Thanking you in advance....

P.S. FYI this question also asked in the TT at Subang thread....

I have answered you on the other thread. Do come tonight or tomorrow night so that the CM's can answer any other questions that you may have....

ramsing;535915 said:

hahahaa...ghee...thats classic man!!!

Yes, I heard you can collect the shirt tonight at Paparich S19 PJ. But was told the delivery boy will just do a fly by at 10:30pm.. and no need to tip him.. :wink:

But Blackrobe, ALBundy collected on your behalf, but u can always come for other social reason/s.. :D

Udm68, u gonna be there? Need to collect RM100 from u on lamoo's behalf so I can tally my Charity Jam a/c.

blackrobe;536170 said:
Can the Shirt be collected at this meet up? Thanks....
Provided you got the timing right... AB will make a fast disappearance act LOL..so you got to catch him... maybe got an hour visa only LOL.. :rock:

T2 ,XXX,WC9922 P;ease help me to pay the RM100 if UDM68 cannot make it tonight to TT Thanks

mizhan;535890 said:

1) ICEMAN 13
2) sunnypuan
6) mizhan
7)

bro, tonite can let me sit in your V8 E34 not ?? :wink:

anymore e34 sifu coming 2nite??? :D

Astroboy, I'll be there 2nite. Pls bring along d coupon. TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom