KL & PJ Makan Minuim TT (unofficial)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venue : PAPARICH PJ
time : 9.30 pm onwards

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1. sunnypuan
2. herbert
3. deep3102
4. morpheus5039
5. ICEMAN 13

any rempitting session after the TT .... better plan out lorrr ...everyone seems to be itchy when ones start revving the engine ....

anakin;538335 said:
Wah...Morpheus dah selalu join tt ...good!

hehe, waiting for your M30 la... ;)

bro, do you have E32 double brake pump??
i might need this, got lobang let me know ya! :D

morpheus5039;538471 said:
hehe, waiting for your M30 la... ;)

bro, do you have E32 double brake pump??
i might need this, got lobang let me know ya! :D

When my car is ready, I surely join...err E32 double brake pump?FYI, I'm not a chop shop runners like few members in this forum or Mudah.com. I just let Albert find it for me..most of the time I got it much cheaper & got warranty summore...:wink:

list down ya names here as we can arrange the parking right infront of the venue ..

1. sunnypuan
2. herbert
3. deep3102
4. morpheus5039
5. ICEMAN 13
10. mizhan

ICEMAN 13;538369 said:
any rempitting session after the TT .... better plan out lorrr ...everyone seems to be itchy when ones start revving the engine ....

Wah, Somemore wanted to rempit kah ! ! I need to check the car and makesure everything tip-top for tonight sports driving then.... ///M ! !

1. sunnypuan
2. herbert
3. deep3102
4. morpheus5039
5. ICEMAN 13
10. mizhan
11. attenbrough (10 nish)

any e30 kaki coming tday? i have a friend coming along tonight, e30 lover :wink:

Great turn out last night... Thanks for the enjoyable TT ! ! Even have a chance to meet a few new comers and do hope to see them again.

1. Mizhan & Mrs
2. Iceman13
3. Astroboy
4. T2ribena & Mrs
5. DigitalPunk & GF
6. Ramsing
7. Morpheus & Friend
8. UDM68
9. XXX & Mrs
10. Deep3102 & Mrs
11. Herbert
12. BlackE90
13. Buzzlie (Newly updated)

Any names I left out???

Too bad the TT was flooded with Suzuki Swift Club.... Don't Play-Play, JDM ohhhh !

Yaa you miss my name ... sob, sob.

I thot the agenda is to watch Brazil but I guess none of us watching ... only a few, Bro Mizhan & wife I think. The time people scream, thats the time we scream together, heheheeee.

Bro Sunny, hope the money that I left you is sufficient to cover my meal + kids. So what time you guys finish.

I have 3 4 pix from last nite. Will try to share later.

sunnypuan;538836 said:
Great turn out last night... Thanks for the enjoyable TT ! ! Even have a chance to meet a few new comers and do hope to see them again

Too bad the TT was flooded with Suzuki Swift Club.... Don't Play-Play, JDM ohhhh !

D JDMs out-numbered us 4 to 1 . Can box in all d UDMs:thefinger:

buzzlie;538865 said:
Yaa you miss my name ... sob, sob.

I thot the agenda is to watch Brazil but I guess none of us watching ... only a few, Bro Mizhan & wife I think. The time people scream, thats the time we scream together, heheheeee.

Bro Sunny, hope the money that I left you is sufficient to cover my meal + kids. So what time you guys finish.

I have 3 4 pix from last nite. Will try to share later.

Hi Buzzlie, Sorry miss you out ! Watch the game??? Don't think so, as some many beautiful rides on display.... Hard to miss ! !
As for your meal, there's a balance of RM8 with me ! I shall return it to you on our next TT. Sure hope to see you again....
Try to post the pictures on this thread.... looking forward to it ! Till then, Bro.... It's a real pleasure meeting you ! !

Cheers

udm68;538882 said:
D JDMs out-numbered us 4 to 1 . Can box in all d UDMs:thefinger:

That's what I told DigitalPunk when he says the Swift Club step into our UDM territory.....:eek: Don't mess with them as their group very huge ! ! Afterwards kena "TAPAU" pulak....:listen:

sunnypuan;538919 said:
Hi Buzzlie, Sorry miss you out ! Watch the game??? Don't think so, as some many beautiful rides on display.... Hard to miss ! !
As for your meal, there's a balance of RM8 with me ! I shall return it to you on our next TT. Sure hope to see you again....
Try to post the pictures on this thread.... looking forward to it ! Till then, Bro.... It's a real pleasure meeting you ! !

Cheers

RM8? Aiyaa bro, I thot u just contribute that to the whole amount last nite. Consider belanja u guys laa.

Suzuki Swift ... maybe they can tapau us for 1st and 2nd gear. Very light car and good pickup. But after that, no chance laa.

sunnypuan;538836 said:
Great turn out last night... Thanks for the enjoyable TT ! ! Even have a chance to meet a few new comers and do hope to see them again.

1. Mizhan & Mrs
2. Iceman13
3. Astroboy
4. T2ribena & Mrs
5. DigitalPunk & GF
6. Ramsing
7. Morpheus & Friend
8. UDM68
9. XXX & Mrs
10. Deep3102 & Mrs
11. Herbert
12. BlackE90

Any names I left out???

BRADER!!!.. I know na I short short time oni... but at least I drop by say hello to all ma.... not considered FFK right? hehe...

Kidding.. Nice meeting you all last night.... :top:

sunnypuan;538836 said:

1. Mizhan & Mrs
2. Iceman13
3. Astroboy
4. T2ribena & Mrs
5. DigitalPunk & GF
6. Ramsing
7. Morpheus & Friend
8. UDM68
9. XXX & Mrs
10. Deep3102 & Mrs
11. Herbert
12. BlackE90

Any names I left out???

thanks sunny. you missed out green bimmer and mirage.

Looks like u all enjoying yourselves without me:banghead::102::12::20:

lamoo;538984 said:
Looks like u all enjoying yourselves without me:banghead::102::12::20:

Of course enjoyed ourselves but at the same time missing the original organiser ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom