Key Remote

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zuanezza

Club Guest
Hi bro/sisi have a problem with my remote model 1.9 (used 2 battery) Anybody can help me or share experience why sometimes problem to open/closed the knock...maybe remote problem or infra red prob? coz if i close remote and infra red easy to open...thank a lot guys....

key

thank Jarance..btw i dun have spare key...biasala second hand car from used car...yr 2000 uk spec 1.9...it is infra red prob...coz battery already change but still prob..

Man, i wish i had seen this thread earlier.

Mine is 1.9 as well, but Japan spec. Had the same problem, and just 6 hours ago changed the battery. But the problem still persist.

Sometimes, Must press unlock/lock button very near the car several times, then only can unlock/lock..

Wonder what is the problem. If change they key, will the problem go ?

SuthanM;440691 said:
Man, i wish i had seen this thread earlier.

Mine is 1.9 as well, but Japan spec. Had the same problem, and just 6 hours ago changed the battery. But the problem still persist.

Sometimes, Must press unlock/lock button very near the car several times, then only can unlock/lock..

Wonder what is the problem. If change they key, will the problem go ?

Mine experienced the same thing as u all. I noticed that the remote is very-very sensitive. U cant simply remote ur lock/unlock while one of the door is still open. It can cause lock button become unlock and unlock button become lock button.

key

so how solve this prob..anybody can help...many prob looo..klu hujan basah abis coz key must press near car (infra red)..some say change infra red...any comment..tq

Top Bottom