K Link Fuel Saver

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance said:
1. It cost about RM85 to get 360 km if you use the pill and
2. it cost about RM80 to get 320 km if you dont use the pill.

1. use pill = RM0.236/KM
2. NO use pill = RM0.25/KM.
that means saving = RM0.25 - RM0.236 = RM0.014/km.

If you travel about 20,000KM per year, you will save about RM280.00 in fuel cost per year..

mmm... sound interesting.. any long term effect if prolong usage.

Man! Some serious bean counters in here. Has anyone considered the effect of pump calibration and the addition of kerosene by station operators. No one ever checks these anymore - no checks on condensation, leaks etc ect in underground holding tanks as well. Even filling up in one particular station could cause variation of 10-20% due to fuel and meter tampering, poor calibration.

All fuels are manufactured by the closest refinery. Only blending specs vary between brands. It's like a tailor sewing suits for different customers. These fuels are almost always tempered with by station operators or when on it's way to the outlets. Don't argue this point, after all, Malaysia Boleh!

The 10-20% difference could be caused by this - even if it's coming from the same kiosk.

bro.. just trying to justify and tabulate somebody experience. Like all miracle pill, it too good to be true unless proven otherwise.. (except vigra of course).

ppl like me are very sceptical... It take a lot to convience me but I am open minded to new thing.

Top Bottom