K Link Fuel Saver

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BiMmEr78

Club Guest
Hi guys i did tried this fuel saver tablet from K Link and it really works for for E36 325i. Its actually increase the power and the smoothness of the engine and gives approx 15 to 20% more mileage. At 1st i also dont beleive it but once i tried myself after the 5th tablet it really works. Did any of u guys outside there tried this. If anybody wants to try can buy it from me also. U guys can visit this website to know about the fuel saver more in detail http://www.k-fuelsaver.com.my/.

how much is this and for how many tablets? Is it still worth of 15-20% more milage?

they sell it 10 tablets for RM 50 bro ... i think its worth the money man

For my car ,rm 100 can go for 400 km,then rm5 per tablet,can get 15%- 20% more mileage ,want to try later.thanks

BiMmEr78 said:
Hi guys i did tried this fuel saver tablet from K Link and it really works for for E36 325i. Its actually increase the power and the smoothness of the engine and gives approx 15 to 20% more mileage. At 1st i also dont beleive it but once i tried myself after the 5th tablet it really works. Did any of u guys outside there tried this. If anybody wants to try can buy it from me also. U guys can visit this website to know about the fuel saver more in detail http://www.k-fuelsaver.com.my/.

Read somewhere in the internet about a company in US been closed down as a result of a lab test. It was a MLM and a few former members were sueing the said company. Seems the content consists mainly of naphthalene (the stuff used in moth repellant). Not sure what the content of the K link product though. It could be different.

haven't tried it but isn't K-Link a MLM company..

Anyway, I find it strange that K-Link advertises the Fuel Saver tablet on the radio airwave, doesn't it go against the principles of direct marketing?

Naphthalene causes your fuel lines to rott or at least thats what I was told. I never personally used the product, but becarefull of these products. A lot of these products are actually dumped in the asian markets after they get into legal problems in the west. Another good example is the Prolong additive. Log unto to the FTC website and type out the product name. You'll be suprised !!

Search 'naphthalene' in the FTC website and you will find the article I mentioned too.

BiMmEr78 said:

Wah!! So good ah?! :confused:

Yup i read n heard about other products too n some of it just bull shitting. But personally i tried this n so far i dont find any prob. If good then only will suggest to forummers. If bad stuff better i keep my mouth shut coz for what wanna get bad remark everywhere rite !!!

bimmer78, thanks for sharing your experience. May I sugguest that you keep a record of the fuel consumption over a period of 1 or 2 months. This way ppl will be more convience.

fuel saver pills like this one have come and gone.

Just curious, what are the listed ingredient for this product???

It's selling at RM48 for 10pcs!

Usually i pump RM 80 for 320km but after i used it went up to 360km

1. It cost about RM85 to get 360 km if you use the pill and
2. it cost about RM80 to get 320 km if you dont use the pill.

1. use pill = RM0.236/KM
2. NO use pill = RM0.25/KM.
that means saving = RM0.25 - RM0.236 = RM0.014/km.

If you travel about 20,000KM per year, you will save about RM280.00 in fuel cost per year..

mmm... sound interesting.. any long term effect if prolong usage.

I found the best fuel saver in town and its damm cheap.....
Its called MY RIGHT FOOT.....foc summore except sometimes needs "cha Kuat"!

Yup correct its selling for RM48 for 10 tablets. Im not very sure whether any effect if prolong the usage.

Jules said:
I found the best fuel saver in town and its damm cheap.....
Its called MY RIGHT FOOT.....foc summore except sometimes needs "cha Kuat"!

Jules.. don't lah spolit the thread.. btw.. cha kuat where got free want..:eek:

Top Bottom