Just clocked 370,000 km

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wow. Thats commendable. Any major repairs to the engine and/or gearbox throughout?

Wow. Thats commendable. Any major repairs to the engine and/or gearbox throughout?
Did complete overhaul in early 2019, before that i did top overhaul somewhere in 2015. Change all the hoses, gaskets etc mostly due to wear and tear.
Gearbox and engine still in its original condition, did gearbox oilchange every 100,000 km and normal oil change at 10,000 km.
Thinking of letting go few times but everytime i drove other cars, i love this car even more

Did complete overhaul in early 2019, before that i did top overhaul somewhere in 2015. Change all the hoses, gaskets etc mostly due to wear and tear.
Gearbox and engine still in its original condition, did gearbox oilchange every 100,000 km and normal oil change at 10,000 km.
Thinking of letting go few times but everytime i drove other cars, i love this car even more

Yeah E90 has superb handling while the NA inline 6 is last of its kind. My 325i M-Sport just reached 93.5k KM milleage.

Last edited:

How much did it cost to overhaul the engine?

Top Bottom